Citizenship Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Neddd

Citizenship Application

Post by Neddd »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Neddd
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Neddd

Please list your Discord ID here: Neddd#0707

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:none

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: yes pls :P

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Neddd, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Altino
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Citizenship Application

Post by Altino »

Accepted :)
Altino Asteorra
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Karma Sage
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-
Salem
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Badges

Honors

Re: Citizenship Application

Post by Salem »

Hey Neddd!

So your citizenship application has been approved by the Pharaoh!

Congratulations!

You might be wondering, well now what?

Wonder no more! Here’s a handy guide to get started!

Now that you’re a Citizen you are automatically a member of the Council of Scribes. As a member, you are entitled to vote and discuss any proposed law that comes before the Council of Scribes.

Have an idea for a law? Awesome! You can draft it and post it in the Temple of Thoth until it’s ready to be voted on. If you’d like help in drafting a law before you post it, feel free to discuss it with the Chief Scribe.

Our Gameside Sub-Vizier also posts resolutions from the WA for all citizens to vote on and discuss in the Shrine of Amun-Ra. Of course, if you have a WA nation, you’re more than welcome to vote any way you’d like.

Besides being a member of the Council of Scribes, there are also ways to more directly become involved with the everyday governing of Osiris.

If you’re interested in the exciting Raider lifestyle, the Sekhmet Legion is the place for you! Raiding is using carefully timed and precise jumps to a region right before it updates in order to take it over and let everyone know who’s boss. It can also mean maintaining control over a region through endorsement counts.

Sound like a lot? Don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch and you’ll receive all the training you need to be a great raider and advance through the ranks. If you’re available around the NationsStates region update times 12 pm EST and 12 am EST and are interested in joining, head over to the Temple of Geb and fill out an Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application. There’s always room for more within our ranks!

Would you like to help build the community both on our Forums and our Discord? Do you like planning and coming up with ideas for events and festivals? Well then look no further than Community Affairs! These are the people who come up with ideas for fun games, plan our festivals and of course write the Oracle. If you’d like to jump in, feel free to head to the Temple of Geb and fill out a Community Affairs Application to get started!

Maybe, the Forums aren’t your thing. Maybe you prefer the RMB, WA issues or participating in the larger NationStates gameplay community? Never fear, for you, we have Gameside Affairs! You can apply to join Gameside Affairs here: Gameside Affairs Application. As part of Gameside Affairs, you can also apply to join the Regional Message Board (RMB) Dream Team! These folks make sure there's lots of that sweet, sweet RMB activity. Interested? You know you are, join the Dream Team here: Dream Team Sign Up.

Last but not least, if you're interested in learning about other regions, spreading the good spirit of Osiris far and wide? Are you interested in seeking out new friends and perhaps even negotiating treaties? Have you ever wanted to be a diplomat? In that case, look no further than Osiris Foreign Affairs! You'll be able to pick up and application here: Osiris Foreign Affairs Application.

There’s a lot to do here in Osiris so it’s totally up to you on how much, or how little you’d like to take on! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or ask in the Discord and we’ll get you taken care of!

Again welcome to Osiris, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here! :osiris:
/ / Salem Vytherov-Skollvaldr / /
/ / Hasal-Pharaoh & Priest of Osiris / /
/ / Heritepa'a of Hardai / /
/ / Valerievna / /

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”