Page 1 of 1

SO MANY THANKS!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:56 am
by Altino
Osiris! Hello! It's me, your loving Pharaoh, here with LOTS and LOTS of congratulations for you to give. I've been working on this. It's a lot. Now that Kyru has given us a fancy new Titles system, I think it's time to finally update our peerage that's been collecting dust for... a year or two.

I would like to preface all of that with some very exciting news: I am appointing Kyrusia as the newest member of our Council of Priests. Syberis has been serving our Council of Priests since his abdication as Pharaoh, but would like to give more citizens an opportunity to serve Osiris. There's nothing I value more than hard work and diversity of ideas. Kyru's arrival in Osiris brought about immediate change and some very cool new regional features. I feel certain that his further involvement - and all of the experience and fearsome Overgoat mandatory religions that come with him - will bring much of the same in the future. Thank you, Ky, for what you've already offered to Osiris, and congratulations!

Now, a few honors.

To Koth, The Violet Jewel of Atum.
How Koth has managed to go this long without receiving this honor is beyond me. Koth has served Osiris at its highest capacity in every conceivable way - as Pharaoh, as root admin to our forum, as server owner to our Discord, as co-founder of both eras of the OFO, and most recently as savior to us all from the horrible Tapapocalypse that tried to steal our forum away from us. If worst came to worst, I could have figured something out for Osiris, but I could not in any world have done what he's managed to do for us on the forum we use now. Osiris would truly not be what it is today without him, from Government right down to role colors. Thank you, Koth.

To Mike, The Sword of Sekhmet
I don't put work into anything that only I will work for. I'll slave to make something happen if I know that it's what people want, but I have never been willing to put work into a project that no one else cared about. Way, way back when I was captain of TWPAF, Mike decided that he wanted Legion to happen, even when no one else did, and his dedication to learning and pushing activity when it was an entirely hopeless cause is the only reason it's alive today. Legion's name was on at least one raid a week, with only himself as activity, and I worked with him as an advisor to help him learn to trigger, build foreign connections, and generally learn the ropes for months before he saw any fruit for his labors. Today, Legion has new members, new WFEs, new badges, new servers, and a whole new vibrance, but this is all on the shoulders of Mike and the work that he put in months ago when no one else would. Thank you, Mike.

To Anabelle, The Scale of Ma'at
Anabelle set every precedent for the way our Priests function before she even had a case to consider. That is the long and short of it. The Priests have a lot of down time between criminal trials, but Ana does not let this time go to waste. She quietly created templates to use and planned mock trials for the Priests to practice with while our constitution was still new. Ana takes her job seriously and is probably one of the most creative people in Osiris. When we did suddenly have a couple of trials on our hand, no one had to ask what to do or wonder about processes; Ana already had threads started and instructions for everyone ready to go. She thinks ahead. Thank you, Ana.

And thank you again to all three recipients of new Honors. You guys are serving high and historical calls in Osiris and I could not be more honored to hand you the recognition that you deserve.


Moving on, our new Peerage system! Kyrusia wrote us a whole new naming system, and with that comes whole new Peerages given! For the sake of time and because everyone title names have changed, I'm just going to list everyone's full titles as they exist now. I will put any new additions in red. Note also that all former Pharaohs are officially titles as Hasal-Pharaoh, but I won't list them all unless they have additional titles.

Her Royal Majesty, Altino Rahl-Skollvaldr, Daughter of Osiris, Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order.

His Majesty, Myrkavhal Syberis Rahl-Montresor, Child of Osiris, Hasal-Pharaoh, Khetemtai in the House of Thoth, Hatyaa.

His Majesty, Cormac Skollvaldr, Child of Osiris, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris, Khetemtai in the House of Osiris.

His Majesty, Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Child of Osiris, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris, Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet.

His Majesty, Venico BrightAxe, Child of Osiris, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris.

Her Most Serene Grace, Grey Rahl-Monstresor, Khetemtai in the House of Isis.

His Most Serene Grace, Treize Dreizehn, Khetemtai of Geb, Heritepa'a of Philae.

His Most Serene Grace, Sygmund Vytherov, Khetemtai in the House of Kuk, Hatyaa.

Her Serene Grace, Meliora "Lynxi" Rahl, Irypatha of the Nile.

Her Serene Grace Morwynna "Rigel" Rahl-Skollvaldr, Irypatha of Alexandria.

His Serene Grace, Wiktor "Mike" Skollvaldr, Irypatha of Nubt.

His Grace, Gaston Rahl, Heritepa'a of Tjaru.

The Lady Sylvia Montresor, Hatyaa.

The Lord Benjabobaria, Hatyaa.

The Lord Dee Vytherov, Hatyaa.

The Lord Wymondham, Hatyaa.


Thank you and congratulations and you're wonderful and I don't know what we would do without you to everyone now listed. ❤️

Re: SO MANY THANKS!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:00 am
by Tulukh Khairu
Many thanks, Your Royal Majesty! :osiris: I hope to serve Osiris and her citizenry well and with honor in this new position of considerable responsibility. Once again: many thanks for giving me this opportunity to serve. :wauw:

Re: SO MANY THANKS!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:10 am
by Midnight Sparkle
Nice congrats everyone, and I thank Altino for giving me something cool to put in my signature :osiris:

Re: SO MANY THANKS!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:11 am
by Koth
Damn, I've been eyeing that violet jewel since we started handing them out. I just keep winning, don't I? B-)

Grats everyone, and thank you Alt for everything.

Re: SO MANY THANKS!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:12 am
by Cormac
Congratulations to Kyru on his appointment, and to those awarded regional honors and new peerages. Especially Koth, whose Violet Jewel is long overdue.

Hail the Pharaoh, Daughter of Osiris! :osiris:

Re: SO MANY THANKS!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:15 am
by Salem
Congrats everyone :)

Hail Osiris :osiris:

Re: SO MANY THANKS!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:51 am
by Mike
Congrats Kyru on your ascension to the priesthood, congrats Koth on earning the Violet Jewel of Atum, congrats Anabelle on earning the Scale of Ma'at.

Congratulations are also due for all those who have gained new peerage

Re: SO MANY THANKS!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:12 am
by Benjabobaria
Whoa nice, a fancy title. Thanks Alti!

Congratulations to everyone who has received the various titles awarded today! :D

I'd like to particularly congratulate Mike on being awarded the Sword of Sekhmet. While I've only been in the Legion since May, I remember working with the Osiris military from back in the days when I was exclusively a member of TWPAF. It was clear that Mike was an amazing commander and that his work was critical to forging the strong bond between the Sekhmet Legion and TWPAF. As a Legionnaire, it has been very evident to me how important the work he put in is for the structure and function of the Legion.
To hear that Mike laid the foundations for the modern Legion while he was still learning to trigger, and while so few others cared, makes his accomplishments even more incredible. Thank you so much for the hard work you have done and continue to do for the Legion, Mike!

Re: SO MANY THANKS!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:17 am
by Wymondham
Congratulations to Annabelle, Mike and Koth, you have all given excellent service to Osiris and are a example to which every citizen should aspire to follow. Congratulations also to the various individuals who have received new titles of nobility today each and every one of you deserves it.
Hail Altino
Hail Osiris

Re: SO MANY THANKS!

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:11 pm
by Overthinkers
Congratulations to all y'all.