On Succession to the Throne

Moderator: Pharaoh

Neo Kervoskia

Honors

Post by Neo Kervoskia »

Osiris,

230 days ago I ascended the throne and became your Pharaoh. We stood together with our allies by our side and we were united. What made that day all the more remarkable was what was absent: incivility, rebellion, intrigue - coups. It didn’t matter if we were raider, defender, or independent. On that day we were all Osiran. Since the events of last April Osiris has become a community that is both stable and secure.

We have benefited immeasurably from the foundation our predecessors so tirelessly labored to build. I owe a debt of gratitude to His Royal Highness, the Archduke of Osiris Cormac Skollvaldr, without whom I would not be here today. He undoubtedly took a chance naming me his successor, and while we have disagreed, sometimes rather publicly, in the end we always come together for the good of our home and our people.

I have made mistakes during my reign, but they have been my mistakes, not Osiris’s. Our community is one of the most dedicated and resilient in NationStates and can weather any storm. The people are what hold our community together - not a crown, or a bureaucrat, or any titled official. No one nation is indispensable, even Pharaohs come and go.

Such is now the case. I’ve been in NationStates longer than I care to remember, indeed many consider me ancient or geriatric. I have seen countless regions and an alphabet soup of organizations rise and fall. I have seen and been a part of some incredible things, none more so than Osiris. I have also seen the next generation of nations come onto the scene. They have defied my expectations and pursue every task with a passion that I thought had passed long ago.

Therefore, I, Griffin Rahl-Monstresor, shall abdicate as Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order and World Assembly Delegate effective August 1st, 2017, in favor of His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Syberis Rahl-Monstresor.

Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Griffin X
Proudly Osiran since 2011
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Card-Carrying Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrants Club
Altino
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Altino »

Hail, Griffin! You have been a great Pharaoh. We'll miss you. Here's to all that our future holds!
Altino Asteorra
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Karma Sage
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-
Cormac

Honors

Post by Cormac »

Congratulations on a stable, successful term as Pharaoh, and for proving my initial skepticism and concerns wrong. You've done well and I'm glad you've had the chance to be Pharaoh; you brought a much-needed stability to Osiris and we all owe you a debt of gratitude for that.

Hail the Pharaoh! Hail Osiris!
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Adytus

Post by Adytus »

Hail the Great Satan! Hail Osiris!
The Anarchic Republic of AdytusLord Sarah of House Rahl, the Mirkhan Clan Syb: Ady is my favorite pervy CV.
Wrek: Adytus is just the personification of 69.
Wrektopia

Post by Wrektopia »

Hail, Griffin! I appreciate your faith in me to safeguard influence as a Guardian and hope I filled the post, as well as the others I've held around here, to your liking. Your guidance helped me gain my bearings and adapt to the nature of politics in this game and I'll miss having you around as delegate, as a sort of pillar of certainty. But I look forward to Syb's time in charge and wish him the best of luck come August. I hope you stick around in the government and continue to participate in the festivities despite your geriatric condition once you've transitioned out of the throne. :wauw: :osiris:
Ryan "Wrek It" Rahl, son of dAdytus
Brunhilde

Post by Brunhilde »

Hail!
Wymondham

Honors

Post by Wymondham »

Hail Griffin
You have brought a period of stability to Osiris and ensured that it continues to grow despite challenges along the way for that we are eternally grateful. I wish you great success where ever you go next and prosperity always.
Hail Griffin Rahl-Monstresor, Hail Syberis Rahl-Monstresor and Hail Osiris
His Grace, The Lord Master Wymondham Lacerta, Heritepa'a of Akhmim, Hatyaa and Member of the Ancient Order of Ma'at
Spoiler
Spoiler

Regional Honours:
Heritepa'a of Akhmim (January 2 2020)
Hatyaa (October 26 2018)
Member of the Ancient Order of Ma'at (5 April 2019):

Nuclear War Survivor:
The Legion April 2017:

Syberian Badgers with Caek:

Osiris NSWF:

RMB Dream Team:

Osiris Oracle:

Politics Amino Refound:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Positions:

Priest 6 July 2019 - 6 June 2021
Vizier of Community Affairs 5 April 2020 - 6 June 2021
Guardian 26 February 2020 - 6 June 2021
Liwaa' of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of Foreign Affairs (19 October 2019 - 5 April 2020)
Chief Scribe(1st March 2018 - 1st March 2019)
Molazim of the Sekhmet Legion:

Deputy Scribe (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Horus) (11 December 2017 - 1 March 2018)
Deputy Scribe X2 (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at) (April 19 2017 - 1 October 2017)
Sub Vizier for the Sekhmet Legion X2 (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at) (3 July 2017 - 11 December 2017)
Fariq' Awwal of the Sekhmet Legion
Ani The Laquine

Post by Ani The Laquine »

hail
Ani the Laquine
The Adorable Bun
Ophiuchus the Snake Charmer
Kowassati

Post by Kowassati »

Hail! Long live Griffin! Long Live Osiris!
Bucket full of blood, gotcha on my mind
I'm gonna break my face on the sweet sunshine
Spoiler

Chief Vizier (Osiris)
Foreign Affairs Vizier (Osiris)
Protector of the Realm (Lazarus)
Grandee Secretary (Lazarus)
Vice Delegate (Lazarus)
Delegate (Lazarus)
North East Somerset

Post by North East Somerset »

Hail! :osiris:

You have served admirably and brought valuable stability to the region. I look forwards to you serving out the remainder of your term.

Return to “Palace of the Pharaoh”