Announcements and Appointments!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Adytus

Post by Adytus »

Hi everyone!

I would like to make a couple of announcements for the Pharaoh’s assent.
  • Vizier Wrektopia is being appointed Vizier of Foreign Affairs, replacing Syberis, who has expressed interest in handling Internal Affairs. Wrektopia has wanted to get serious foreign affairs experience under his belt, so they have agreed to trade places. It helps keep people motived too with a little shake up, so this should hopefully be a benefit all around.
  • With regards to foreign affairs, I just want to let everyone know that I have been trying to get a couple non-aggression pacts drafted with regions that would otherwise not be our friends. Not all of these regions have been open to the idea, and I have no intention of pressing the issue if it will fail. But I will continue to try and find opportunities to strengthen our foreign affairs. This is not limited to game created regions, and if you have some ideas for regions that are user created that Osiris should talk to, just drop me a PM on discord or a telegram! Anything is fine.
  • Citizen Dr_PellcaN has been contributing a lot of his time to cultural affairs lately, including the world fair. In celebration of Johnny Cash, and to continue to encourage Dr_PellcaN’s interest in cultural affairs, he is being appointed Sub-Vizier of Johnny Cash affairs, under new Internal Affairs Vizier, Syberis. I wish them both the best of luck!
  • The newspaper needs help! I need help! If you want to know more about how to get started, just message me on discord, or send me a telegram. Both are fine! There is really not stress behind what you are writing; we just need content. So whatever you want to write about, whether it is NS, something on discord, Johnny Cash, politics, food, cartoons, whatever you can come up with. If you can write about it, we can put it in the newspaper.
  • I am sorry to say that Ahemait, due to real life issues, has CTE. For those of you that do not know, Ahemait was one of the Priests for Osiris, and an all around good person, in my opinion. I wish him the best of luck, and hope for his return! But someone must take on this role, and I have decided to appoint Halo in his place! I think he will do an excellent job, and has shown plenty of excitement for the position!
  • There is a cabinet meeting this Sunday, hopefully! Most of the sub-vizier and viziers will be there, so if you have an idea but are not in the government, now is the time to tell your respected sub-vizier of vizier so that they may share your idea in the meeting! I am interested in getting a large amount of opinions, so feel free to post in this thread as well with your ideas too! I will certainly read them.
  • Congratulations to the Pharaoh for passing 100 days in office! It hardly seems like that much time has past, but it has. For a game that would not win a race against a snail, time just seems to fly by on it! So again, congratulations to the Pharaoh for putting up with all of us!

And I think that is it! Thank you for reading. I really appreciate your time! Like I said, everyone is welcome to PM me on discord, or send me a telegram if you have any ideas about Osiris’ direction, or just wants to give me ideas! It is mid term week for most people, so I wish you all the best of luck, and a wonderful rest of the week!
The Anarchic Republic of AdytusLord Sarah of House Rahl, the Mirkhan Clan Syb: Ady is my favorite pervy CV.
Wrek: Adytus is just the personification of 69.
Dalimbar

Post by Dalimbar »

Excellent report! Congrats to those amazing appointees, especially those with new responsibilities :)
Dalimbar
Resting Tyrant Face
Speaker and Guardian of The West Pacific
Delegate (Ret.) and first constitutional Pharaoh of Osiris
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific
Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrant Club
Ravilan

Post by Ravilan »

nice informative piece! love the Johnny Cash bit XD
President of the Republic of Kresshland
"Live boldly, Rise from the Ashes Strong & Proud"
Sygian

Post by Sygian »

Wonderful. I am sure Halo will do a great job!

Sub-Vizier of Foreign Affairs
Patriarch of House Akhenaten
Baron of Koptos
Spoiler
Guardian
Chief Vizier
Chief Scribe
Vizier of WA Affairs (2x)
Forum Administrator
Spoiler
Weast Jurmany

Post by Weast Jurmany »

Like the picks, Congrats everyone! Ravilan writes a great newspaper maybe we could get him to help.
- ((Jur))
Spoiler
WreK'd Wrektopia 2/20/2017
Dr_PelIcaN
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Dr_PelIcaN »

Thank You.

BTW forum needs to be updated a bit.
Doc Pelican
King Abdi-Ili of Jamil Federations
Premier Doctor of Osiris & Johnny Cash's Partner in Crime
Former Guardian and Sub-Vizier of Johnny Cash Affairs
Regional Honors

Cormac

Honors

Post by Cormac »

Congratulations to the newly appointed, and to the Pharaoh for his first 100 days in office. ^_^
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Wrektopia

Post by Wrektopia »

Congratulations to the Pharaoh! I look forward to representing us abroad in a more formal context in the near future. Best of luck to all the other appointees.
Ryan "Wrek It" Rahl, son of dAdytus
Dr_PelIcaN
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Dr_PelIcaN »

Congratulations on 100 days, NK!
Doc Pelican
King Abdi-Ili of Jamil Federations
Premier Doctor of Osiris & Johnny Cash's Partner in Crime
Former Guardian and Sub-Vizier of Johnny Cash Affairs
Regional Honors

Neo Kervoskia

Honors

Post by Neo Kervoskia »

I, Griffin of House Rahl-Monstresor, hereby grant my assent to these appointments:

Wrektopia, Vizier of Foreign Affairs
Syberis, Vizier of Internal Affairs
Dr_PellcaN, Sub-Vizier of Johnny Cash Affairs

Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Griffin X
Proudly Osiran since 2011
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Card-Carrying Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrants Club

Return to “Hall of the Crowns”