Osiris Q&A

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Koth
The Root of All Evil
The Root of All Evil

Honors

Osiris Q&A

Post by Koth »

Say you are new to the game or just new to Osiris, and you have a question about anything at all, post it here! Someone will answer it soon! You can ask about anything, and you should!

:osiris:

(Original poster: Adytus)

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

Tiber Septim

Osiris Q&A

Post by Tiber Septim »

It's been about 6 days since I put my Citizenship app up. How long is the time length for application review?

Thank you

Knowledge is Power
Sygian

Osiris Q&A

Post by Sygian »

Tiber Septim wrote:Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:27 pmIt's been about 6 days since I put my Citizenship app up. How long is the time length for application review?

Thank you
At the moment, the Pharaoh is the only one that can accept citizenship applications.

We just finished transitioning the seat to our newest Pharaoh Syberis, so I'm sure he'll get to you as soon as possible.

Sub-Vizier of Foreign Affairs
Patriarch of House Akhenaten
Baron of Koptos
Spoiler
Guardian
Chief Vizier
Chief Scribe
Vizier of WA Affairs (2x)
Forum Administrator
Spoiler
Masked Owl4077

Re: Osiris Q&A

Post by Masked Owl4077 »

I recently canceled my email that used with my original account the username was Masked Owl so i created this new one what do i need to do from here
Sphagatulska

Post by Sphagatulska »

It,s been a while since I posed my application for citizenship, and I've had no response. Has it been denied, or is it just behind because of all of the other entries? Did i do something wrong in my application?
Moonling

Post by Moonling »

My application is taking a while.... is it normal?
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Moonling wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:39 am My application is taking a while.... is it normal?
It's normal! It should be accepted within the next few days, definitely within about a week. The Pharaoh has the responsibility of accepting citizenship applications and they're having issues with the forums atm, our root admin will be trying out a new hosting service sometime soon to remedy the issues.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
GloryStania

Post by GloryStania »

Hello I just joined and I applied for citizenship, I already know I need to wait for it to get processed so what do I do in the meantime?
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

GloryStania wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:33 pm Hello I just joined and I applied for citizenship, I already know I need to wait for it to get processed so what do I do in the meantime?
You can join our regional discord if you haven't already! Otherwise sit tight, and we'll get to your app in time

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”