Abdication of the Pharaoh

Moderator: Pharaoh

Cormac

Honors

Post by Cormac »

Abdication of the Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order

Pursuant to Article III, Section 1(2) of the Scroll of Ma'at, our regional constitution, I am announcing my abdication of the office of Pharaoh of the Osiris Fraternal Order, effective immediately. In accordance with Article III, Section 2(1) of the Scroll of Ma'at, as Heir Apparent of the Osiris Fraternal Order, Neo Kervoskia will succeed to the office of Pharaoh. All WA nations in Osiris are asked to endorse Neo Kervoskia, the next Pharaoh of Osiris.

It has been my privilege to serve a third and final term as Pharaoh of Osiris, and to set Osiris upon a more stable, active, and cooperative path. My term as Pharaoh has lasted for nearly seven months, and it has been an honor to serve as Pharaoh and to oversee the transition from republic to monarchy, from chaos to stability. Yet these past several months are not about what I have accomplished, but rather what we have all accomplished together. When we began this journey several months ago with the initiation of the Transitional Government of the Osiris Fraternal Order by my predecessor, I never imagined we would come so far in such a short time.

In the past several months, we have created a new constitutional government, the most stable and active government in the history of Osiris. Veterans and newcomers alike came together to shatter post count records on our regional forum by thousands of posts, to generate the most consistently active seven months in the history of Osiris by any measure, and to make the WA Delegate of Osiris the highest endorsed Sinker Delegate. We have continued to honor and strengthen our commitments to longtime allies such as Balder, The East Pacific, and The Land of Kings and Emperors, while building new alliances with Lone Wolves United and The West Pacific, and working across ideological lines to partner with other regions through the Coalition Against the Ideology of Nazism. We have stood firm against our enemies and faced down every threat. We have exceeded every expectation, proven wrong every detractor, and demonstrated beyond any reasonable doubt the wisdom of our decision to change course and reform our community and government.

These are not my accomplishments. These accomplishments belong to Osiris. They are the accomplishments of every Osiran who has served in government, actively participated in our community on-site or off-site, or contributed their endorsements at home or to our military operations. The legacy of these past several months is not mine; this legacy is ours. From the bottom of my heart, to everyone who has contributed over these months, thank you for helping me finally see the Osiris Fraternal Order become what it was always meant to be. Thank you for making the Osiris Fraternal Order a brotherhood of Osirans united not behind a cult of personality or political faction, but rather behind a common goal to sustain a stable, active community and a real home for every Osiran.

As we welcome Neo Kervoskia to the office of Pharaoh of Osiris, I hope every Osiran will reaffirm their commitment to move forward in this spirit of brotherly cooperation. May you all stand united behind the new Pharaoh and continue to work hand in hand with him to move this community ever forward, stronger than when you began. Although retiring from the office of Pharaoh and from NationStates gameplay after almost five years of constant gameplay, I hope those who have contributed so much over these past several months will continue their active involvement. While a great deal has been accomplished, there is still much that can yet be accomplished, and there is no doubt in my mind that our new Pharaoh and his government will open up a new world of possibilities to explore and goals to meet together. The only limit is that which you impose on yourselves, so resolve once again that there will be no limit to what you can achieve together, and that you will work to make Osiris the best regional community it can be, for yourselves and those who will take your places.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Adytus

Post by Adytus »

Hail!
The Anarchic Republic of AdytusLord Sarah of House Rahl, the Mirkhan Clan Syb: Ady is my favorite pervy CV.
Wrek: Adytus is just the personification of 69.
Vaclav Vinograd

Post by Vaclav Vinograd »

Hail Cormac!
Hail Osiris!

:osiris: :legion: :osiris: :legion: :osiris: :legion: :osiris: :legion: :osiris: :legion: :osiris:

Mr. Vaclav Vinograd
-
The Vampire of Nationstates
-

Sub-Vizier of Public Relations, Director-General of the Osiran Broadcasting Corporation
Editor-in-Chief of VV Magazine, Commissioner of the Osiran Premier League
-
Patriarch of House Vinograd
Proud Husband of Marry McLeod-Vinograd (16 Dec 2016 - )

-
"And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission."
- Hebrews 9:22 (KJV)

Spoiler
The Britannian Kingdom
Deputy Prime Minister x1 (current)
Lord Governor of Caledonia x1 (current)
Member of Parliament for Caledonia x1 (current)
Culture Secretary x1 (current)

United Kingdom
Prime Minister x1 (current)
Member of Parliament (Southern England) x3 (current)
Culture Secretary x2

Kingdom of Great Britain
Culture Secretary x1
Culture Auror x1 (current)

Albion
Grand Councillor x1 (current)
Knight Cultural x1 (current)

Balder
Culture Minister x2 (current)
Member of Parliament (Storting) x1 (current)

Arda en Estel
Senator x1 (current)
Cultural Aedile x1 (current)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Benito Mussolini, The Doctrine of Fascism wrote:"Fascism conceives of the State as an absolute, in comparison with which all individuals or groups are relative, only to be conceived in their relation to the State."
Douglas MacArthur, Reminisces wrote:"That's the way it is in war. You win or lose, live or die—and the difference is just an eyelash."
Greyghost

Post by Greyghost »

One last one for our Cormac... HAIL CORMAC! o7 Thank you for all you have done for all those around you, all those accomplishments you listed are just as much yours as they are of those here. You have so many beyond this region too. I personally want to thank you for the mentoring you gave to me in gameplay and for being such a great leader here and all where you were. We will miss you greatly here, it won't be the same, but we will push forward all just the same so if you swing by to visit, it'll be something you can be proud of. Love you, Cormy <3 I hope all goes well for you in RL. *gives you departing tacos*
Spoiler
>>"I'm also incredibly humble. Bigly humble. Tremendous" - Cormac
>>"I forgot UCRs were a thing." -NK
Yuno

Post by Yuno »

^what grey said
take care fam
Spoiler
[6/4/2016 8:28:50 PM] Lord Mazrim Rahl (Biyah): yo Yuno, since you missed it.
[6/4/2016 8:28:54 PM] Lord Mazrim Rahl (Biyah): [6/3/2016 17:12:42] Gradea Sanguine: On 04/06/2016, at 7:18 AM, Yuno wrote:
> I-II finished all my regents!
Regents?
[6/3/2016 19:34:30] Lord Mazrim Rahl (Biyah): obviously she was gathering spell regents, so she could cast her end-of-term mass death spell. Young sorceress' must kill their Master before they are allowed to leave.
[6/3/2016 19:35:52] Gradea Sanguine: Makes sense
[6/3/2016 19:36:39] Lord Mazrim Rahl (Biyah): Hence, pray she learns well and doesn't have a dunce as a teacher... else the next generation that kills her will be weak, snobby and only half-trained. That is how society falls
[6/3/2016 19:37:30] Lord Mazrim Rahl (Biyah): I am a proud member of MAWS. Men against weak sorcerers/eses
[6/3/2016 19:38:13] Lord Mazrim Rahl (Biyah): (When Yuno comes back, she's gonna blink a few times)
Transdavisia

Post by Transdavisia »

Thank you for your service.

Hail!

[11:18:38 PM] Knot: Brihimia wins gold.
Spoiler
Wrektopia

Post by Wrektopia »

It looks like you did a great job in charge. Thanks for keeping track of everything. Hail
Ryan "Wrek It" Rahl, son of dAdytus
Neo Kervoskia

Honors

Post by Neo Kervoskia »

Hail Cormac, my Pharaoh!
Hail Osiris!
Griffin X
Proudly Osiran since 2011
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Card-Carrying Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrants Club
Fedele

Post by Fedele »

Hail Cormac and hail Neo Kervoskia!
Spoiler
Cormactopia II - God damn it Scardino
Syberis - Dammit Scar
Xoriet - Scar so racist
Brunhilde - Scar speaks the truth
Severisen - Scar is the Rod Stewart of raiding
Lamb Stone - Scardino knows I <3 him. You made him my idol in NS when I was like 14. But, I can still call him a wrinkly old bastard.
Biyah - God help us from Fedele bringing back the old ways. The current level of inept is just fine, thanks
Dream Killers - From one bullshitter to another, seriously.
Lost - you're hulk mixed with tony stark
Roavin - Scardino has a sexy voice.
Dr Pelican - after a 2 hr argument about beef falafels, you didnt make them afterwards

Return to “Palace of the Pharaoh”