Page 1 of 1

Ambassador Change

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:45 pm
by Davelands
I wanted to personally let you know that I have relieved Benjamin Mark (Sirian on this Forum) of his Ambassador duties effective immediately.
From this point on he does not represent The West Pacific in any manner.

I will be sending you a new Ambassador shortly. In the meantime, feel free to contact me about any issues you might need to discuss.

Ambassador Change

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:37 pm
by Adytus
Thank you for the notification! Looking extremely forward to working with TWP more and more! :)

Ambassador Change

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:41 pm
by Halo
Greetings, Wise Vizier of Osiris!
Allow me to introduce myself officially on this Forum. I am Halo and will serve as the new TWP Ambassador to Osiris. It appears that these are busy times in your fabled region. I will leave you to your important work.