Page 1 of 2

Gradea's Bad Joke Thread

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:14 am
by Gradea
In this thread, I'll post really bad jokes that I find.

How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.

Gradea's Bad Joke Thread

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:35 am
by Adytus
That's pretty bad....

xD

Gradea's Bad Joke Thread

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:16 pm
by Gradea
Adytus wrote:Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:35 pmThat's pretty bad....

xD
Stay tuned for more!

Gradea's Bad Joke Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:50 am
by Gradea
Have you met my friend Annette?
She's married to a fisherman.

Gradea's Bad Joke Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:24 pm
by Yuno
:D

Gradea's Bad Joke Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:04 pm
by Transdavisia
I don't get it :/

Gradea's Bad Joke Thread

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:24 am
by Zaolat
Zao: Heh, you caught a lot if shit for your nooby days

Gradea: I enjoyed my nooby days. They were fun, being a noob. I still am a noob though.

Zao: Yes, but a reformed noob.

Gradea: No such thing! Once a noob, always a nobb.

Zao: I'm qouting that forever, calling yourself a nobb/knob

Gradea's Bad Joke Thread

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:46 am
by Gradea
Zaolat wrote:Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:24 amZao: Heh, you caught a lot if shit for your nooby days

Gradea: I enjoyed my nooby days. They were fun, being a noob. I still am a noob though.

Zao: Yes, but a reformed noob.

Gradea: No such thing! Once a noob, always a nobb.

Zao: I'm qouting that forever, calling yourself a nobb/knob
I blame my keyboard. :P

Gradea's Bad Joke Thread

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:07 am
by Gradea
Why does a milking stool have only 3 legs? Because the cow has the utter.

Gradea's Bad Joke Thread

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:44 pm
by Transdavisia
no u