Page 1 of 1

Drugged Monkeys

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:12 am
by Drugged Monkeys
Hello Osiris!

I'm Drugged Monkeys, the current Prime Minister of The South Pacific, and a newly minted citizen of Osiris!

Drugged Monkeys

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:14 am
by Cormac
Welcome to Osiris! I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of surprised to see you here, but we're glad to have you involved. ^_^

Drugged Monkeys

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:18 am
by Drugged Monkeys
Cormac wrote:Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:14 pmWelcome to Osiris! I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of surprised to see you here, but we're glad to have you involved. ^_^
Thanks!

I know it probably seems a bit strange, but I figure its a good way to improve relations and learn more about Osiris.

Drugged Monkeys

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:26 am
by Cormac
Drugged Monkeys wrote:Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:18 pm
Cormac wrote:Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:14 pmWelcome to Osiris! I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of surprised to see you here, but we're glad to have you involved. ^_^
Thanks!

I know it probably seems a bit strange, but I figure its a good way to improve relations and learn more about Osiris.
That's a good idea. If you have any questions about how anything works or anything, feel free to let me or anyone in the government know.

Drugged Monkeys

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:27 am
by Drugged Monkeys
Cormac wrote:Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:26 pm
Drugged Monkeys wrote:Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:18 pm
Cormac wrote:Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:14 pmWelcome to Osiris! I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of surprised to see you here, but we're glad to have you involved. ^_^
Thanks!

I know it probably seems a bit strange, but I figure its a good way to improve relations and learn more about Osiris.
That's a good idea. If you have any questions about how anything works or anything, feel free to let me or anyone in the government know.
Reading up as much as I can.
Pretty interesting with the abdication for the Pharaoh.

Drugged Monkeys

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:11 pm
by Gradea
Hey there DM and welcome to Osiris!