Citizenship Application

Moderator: Pharaoh

Cormac

Honors

Citizenship Application

Post by Cormac »

Applying for citizenship is the first step in getting more involved in Osiris! Citizenship also automatically enrolls you in the Council of Scribes, our all-citizen legislature. Please note that maintaining citizenship requires keeping a nation in Osiris at all times and posting on our regional forum a minimum of once per month. The citizenship roster is reviewed the first week of each month to ensure that citizens are meeting these minimum requirements.

Just reply to this thread (Add Reply button in the upper right hand corner) and fill out the following application to apply for citizenship:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[b]Citizenship Application[/b]

Nation in Osiris: [nation]INSERT NATION HERE[/nation]
World Assembly (WA) Nation: [nation]INSERT NATION HERE[/nation]

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

Are you now or have you ever been engaged in hostilities against the region Osiris or against the Osiris Fraternal Order? If so, please provide details:

[i]Please swear the following oath of citizenship:[/i]

I, [Applicant's Name], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Ma'at, the constitution of the Osiris Fraternal Order, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
You may also wish to apply for participation in one of our regional government departments, which facilitate all the fun regional events and activities we do. If so, please fill out our civil service application here.

Those interested in enlisting in the Sekhmet Legion, our raider military, can enlist here. Raiding is one of the most fun ways to get involved in NationStates and is a great way to make a name for yourself, so get started raiding for the glory of Osiris today!
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Dalimbar

Citizenship Application

Post by Dalimbar »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Dalimbar
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Lady Anastasia

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Dali, Chodean Kal, Hazaran, Drinnon.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Regions - The West Pacific, The North Pacific, Balder. Organizations - The Empire.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The East Pacific, The South Pacific, The Pacific, Lazarus, The Rejected Realms, Allied States of EuroIslanders, the Meritocracy, Scroll Isles, Spiritus, Kingdom of Alexandria, Taijitu, Equilism, and others for intel purposes. Organizations - RLA, FRA, UDL, ACCEL, and others for intel purposes.

Are you now or have you ever been engaged in hostilities against the region Osiris or against the Osiris Fraternal Order? If so, please provide details: Getting rid of me from Osiris was one of the main reasons for the formation of the OFO. I have not engaged in hostilities since then.

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Dalimbar, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate any laws or rules of conduct established with the assent of the Pharaoh, Cormac Montresor-Stark, or his appointed successors.
Dalimbar
Resting Tyrant Face
Speaker and Guardian of The West Pacific
Delegate (Ret.) and first constitutional Pharaoh of Osiris
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific
Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrant Club
Cormac

Honors

Citizenship Application

Post by Cormac »

Dalimbar is provisionally approved, pending a security check by forum administration.

Welcome back, Dali! :D

Vienna

Citizenship Application

Post by Vienna »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Not a Bang but a Whimper

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: NWO, eh, Vienna

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Groland, Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Groland, Testregionia

Are you now or have you ever been engaged in hostilities against the region Osiris or against the Osiris Fraternal Order? If so, please provide details: I initially, but no longer do, supported opposition to the Transitional Government.

I, Vienna Eliot, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate any laws or rules of conduct established with the assent of the Pharaoh, Cormac Montresor-Stark, or his appointed successors.
Cormac

Honors

Citizenship Application

Post by Cormac »

Vienna's application is provisionally approved, pending a security check by forum administration.

Welcome back Vienna!

Oataols

Citizenship Application

Post by Oataols »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: INSERT NATION HERE
World Assembly (WA) Nation: INSERT NATION HERE

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: DEN, 21st Century Rome, HYDRA, and TSP

Are you now or have you ever been engaged in hostilities against the region Osiris or against the Osiris Fraternal Order? If so, please provide details: No.

I, Trever Russo, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate any laws or rules of conduct established with the assent of the Pharaoh, Cormac Montresor-Stark, or his appointed successors.
Oataols

Citizenship Application

Post by Oataols »

Oataols wrote:Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:52 amCitizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Oataols
World Assembly (WA) Nation: 24 Infantry Brigade

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Trever Russo or Teruko

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:21st Century Rome, HYDRA, and TSP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: DEN

Are you now or have you ever been engaged in hostilities against the region Osiris or against the Osiris Fraternal Order? If so, please provide details: No.

I, Trever Russo, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate any laws or rules of conduct established with the assent of the Pharaoh, Cormac Montresor-Stark, or his appointed successors.
Cormac

Honors

Citizenship Application

Post by Cormac »

Oataols' application is provisionally approved, pending a security check by forum administration.

necronicum

Citizenship Application

Post by necronicum »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: necronicum
World Assembly (WA) Nation: necronicum

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Pferd Reich and Zeborica

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

Are you now or have you ever been engaged in hostilities against the region Osiris or against the Osiris Fraternal Order? If so, please provide details:

I, Necronicum, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate any laws or rules of conduct established with the assent of the Pharaoh, Cormac Montresor-Stark, or his appointed successors.
Cormac

Honors

Citizenship Application

Post by Cormac »

Necronicum is provisionally approved, pending a security check by forum administration.

Return to “Applications Archive”