Page 1 of 1
*throws out the carpet and repaints the walls*
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:22 am
by Drop Your Pants
Nice to get all that red out of the room. Any suggestions for the new colour? I was thinking Lilac walls and a nice orange carpet with a donkey on it.
I'll try get an update in here, if the dust doesn't kill me first.
*throws out the carpet and repaints the walls*
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:15 pm
by Tim Stark
Welcome to Osiris DYP!
I'm personally one for green and white with some sheep.
*throws out the carpet and repaints the walls*
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:52 pm
by Cormac
I second Tim's sheep suggestion, but I think the lilac walls sound good.

*throws out the carpet and repaints the walls*
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:11 pm
by Drop Your Pants
Lilac wallpaper with a sheep pattern on it. I can see it now
*gets sick in the bin*
*throws out the carpet and repaints the walls*
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:31 pm
by Zaolat
Drop Your Pants wrote:Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:22 pmNice to get all that red out of the room. Any suggestions for the new colour? I was thinking Lilac walls and a nice orange carpet with a donkey on it.
I'll try get an update in here, if the dust doesn't kill me first.
Go to Hell you Irish prat.

*throws out the carpet and repaints the walls*
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:20 am
by Drop Your Pants
Already been there, bit warm for my liking. The saying 'When Hell freezes over' is really meant to say 'When it rains in Hell'.