Page 1 of 2

Joshua Bluteisen

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:46 pm
by Impossible Girl
This weeks celebrated Osirian will be Joshua. Please post any amusing anecdotes, inspiring stories or embarrassing moments that relate to Joshua. Anything that won't violate the Zetaboards ToS that is.

Joshua Bluteisen

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:52 pm
by Koth
Masked him on the forum, will add him to the history thread :P

Joshua Bluteisen

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:20 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
penis

Joshua Bluteisen

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:22 pm
by Koth
such elegance~

Joshua Bluteisen

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:51 pm
by War Wombat
I remember when he appointed me Culture Scribe. I had no idea what to do, so I just started doing random culture-y stuff.

Joshua Bluteisen

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:13 pm
by Impossible Girl
Joshua Bluteisen wrote:Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:20 pmpenis
That reminds me of the joke about a dickfor. You've got style Josh.

Joshua Bluteisen

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:00 am
by Lord Ravenclaw
Oh I remember the first conversation we had about NationStates when I asked him to create a nation, lo and behold, two years later, he's still here.

Joshua Bluteisen

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:33 pm
by Impossible Girl
And still no nation in NS?

Joshua Bluteisen

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:45 pm
by Lord Ravenclaw
Impossible Girl wrote:Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:33 pmAnd still no nation in NS?
His nation in Osiris is Ikand. He was the Thirteenth Pharaoh of Osiris. For comparison, I was the Tenth.

Joshua Bluteisen

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:59 pm
by Impossible Girl
I'll need a banana for scale