Hedjet Nominations: Koth Style
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:41 pm
[class=root]Koth[/class] dickcopters into the palace
Sup, Desh? Alright, I've got a list hot off the presses of some really hot and sexy Hedjetis just waiting to be appointed. Let's take a look:
Vizier: Jakker
So right off the bat we're going in with a solid candidate here in Jakker. Obviously he goes way back with Osiris (if under a different name), but is relatively new here under his main identity. However, I can guarantee the Deshret that Jakker is always dedicated to whatever job he has, and I expect him to be a responsible and vigilant Vizier. We've exchanged phone numbers, we've been Facebook friends, and generally bros for a while now, and I plan on running a lot by my Vizier as the guy who would have to inherit the region if shit goes down with me, so it's good to have a rock-solid relationship with them.
Scribe of Foreign Affairs: Severisen
I know of few people with more knowledge and tact than Sev. He's the perfect diplomatic foil to my aggressive nature, so I think he'll make a wonderful foreign affairs boss. He's got the connections, the know-how, and the experience to get Osiris back in the gameplay world as well as we've ever been.
Scribe of Justice: Tim
When Tim asked me if I could appoint him as Scribe of Justice, he'd pointed out that after being involved in four court cases in this region he knows the laws better than anyone. Jokes aside, Tim knows his shit. Given his 6 months of fair service to the region, I have no doubt that Tim would serve justly and admirably in this position. It'd also serve to keep the little bastard around and not let him escape to the FRA forever
Scribe of Media: Jakker
The latest Osiris Oracle article just came out after like a year in the making. Literally anyone is an improvement in this position, but Jakker knows how to put on a good show for the papers. Given all the work he just put into RaiderCon, I trust Jakker to be able to pump out damn good propaganda news articles for us.
Scribe of Security: Severisen
Do I really need to say anything here?
Scribe of WA Affairs: Ainocra
Or here?
Scribe of War: Festavo
Festavo has been highly dedicated to his work here in the Sekhmet Legion, no matter how much he beats himself up for his relative lack of accomplishments. There's nobody else I could possibly want for this job. He's the leader the Legion needs.
Scribe of Culture: Impossible Girl
Okay, I know what you're thinking. The chick's been around for mere days, why the fuck are you offering her a cabinet position? Because I'm willing to take chances on the new kids. I want to show them there's no limit on what you can accomplish in this region, and you don't have to be part of the oligarchy to make a difference. She may have only joined the forum a few days ago but she's amassed like 70+ posts. I want to see more of this kind of activity, and after talking to her I think we can make something pretty damn cool in the culture of Osiris if she puts in the effort. So give her a chance.
[class=root]Koth[/class] kicks back with a cigar and puts his feet on the table
Let a rip, Desh.
Sup, Desh? Alright, I've got a list hot off the presses of some really hot and sexy Hedjetis just waiting to be appointed. Let's take a look:
Vizier: Jakker
So right off the bat we're going in with a solid candidate here in Jakker. Obviously he goes way back with Osiris (if under a different name), but is relatively new here under his main identity. However, I can guarantee the Deshret that Jakker is always dedicated to whatever job he has, and I expect him to be a responsible and vigilant Vizier. We've exchanged phone numbers, we've been Facebook friends, and generally bros for a while now, and I plan on running a lot by my Vizier as the guy who would have to inherit the region if shit goes down with me, so it's good to have a rock-solid relationship with them.
Scribe of Foreign Affairs: Severisen
I know of few people with more knowledge and tact than Sev. He's the perfect diplomatic foil to my aggressive nature, so I think he'll make a wonderful foreign affairs boss. He's got the connections, the know-how, and the experience to get Osiris back in the gameplay world as well as we've ever been.
Scribe of Justice: Tim
When Tim asked me if I could appoint him as Scribe of Justice, he'd pointed out that after being involved in four court cases in this region he knows the laws better than anyone. Jokes aside, Tim knows his shit. Given his 6 months of fair service to the region, I have no doubt that Tim would serve justly and admirably in this position. It'd also serve to keep the little bastard around and not let him escape to the FRA forever
Scribe of Media: Jakker
The latest Osiris Oracle article just came out after like a year in the making. Literally anyone is an improvement in this position, but Jakker knows how to put on a good show for the papers. Given all the work he just put into RaiderCon, I trust Jakker to be able to pump out damn good propaganda news articles for us.
Scribe of Security: Severisen
Do I really need to say anything here?
Scribe of WA Affairs: Ainocra
Or here?
Scribe of War: Festavo
Festavo has been highly dedicated to his work here in the Sekhmet Legion, no matter how much he beats himself up for his relative lack of accomplishments. There's nobody else I could possibly want for this job. He's the leader the Legion needs.
Scribe of Culture: Impossible Girl
Okay, I know what you're thinking. The chick's been around for mere days, why the fuck are you offering her a cabinet position? Because I'm willing to take chances on the new kids. I want to show them there's no limit on what you can accomplish in this region, and you don't have to be part of the oligarchy to make a difference. She may have only joined the forum a few days ago but she's amassed like 70+ posts. I want to see more of this kind of activity, and after talking to her I think we can make something pretty damn cool in the culture of Osiris if she puts in the effort. So give her a chance.
[class=root]Koth[/class] kicks back with a cigar and puts his feet on the table
Let a rip, Desh.