Hello...
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:39 pm
Hello everyone, I'd like to apologise for my recent absence.
I've been running for Mayor, IRL. Somehow NS has some of the best governing i've ever seen, in comparison to what pulling back the proverbial "Wizard of Oz" curtain.
As I understand it, I've been treated to recall in the Deshret. Its nice to know that the Scribe of Justice, has no qualm in doing that... Clearly, we need to change the rules of procedure for our Court in the case that Elders are absent.
Again, I apologise.
I've been running for Mayor, IRL. Somehow NS has some of the best governing i've ever seen, in comparison to what pulling back the proverbial "Wizard of Oz" curtain.
As I understand it, I've been treated to recall in the Deshret. Its nice to know that the Scribe of Justice, has no qualm in doing that... Clearly, we need to change the rules of procedure for our Court in the case that Elders are absent.
Again, I apologise.