Page 1 of 2
Vizier & Hedjet Nominations
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:27 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
My cabinet is empty and I have to fill it.
Everybody I'm nominating has either been here eons and is a staple of the region, or is a rising star, so...
- Vizier -- War Wombat
- Scribe of Culture -- Cormac
- Scribe of Foreign Affairs -- North East Somerset
I will post a nomination for the Scribe of Justice shortly, but I'm waiting on a response. :\
Vizier & Hedjet Nominations
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:30 pm
by Severisen Montresor
I approve of this message. When it's eligible to come to vote, I move we do so.
Vizier & Hedjet Nominations
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:31 am
by Ainocra
seconded
Vizier & Hedjet Nominations
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:07 am
by Cormac
No issues with the other two nominees, both of whom are more than qualified for their jobs, and thank you for the nomination.
Vizier & Hedjet Nominations
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:59 am
by Andrew
I have no issues with the nominated

However
Section 3:2 wrote:The Keeper of the Deshret will preside over the Deshret according to its procedural rules. The Pharaoh and Vizier will not serve as Keeper of the Deshret for the duration of their term as Pharaoh and Vizier.
Section 3:2 prohibits War Wombat serving as Vizer, so long as he is the Keeper of the Deshret.
Vizier & Hedjet Nominations
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:02 pm
by North East Somerset
I think the Pharaoh is aware of that, and presumably War Wombat is aware he has to resign the Keeper post in order to take the Vizier job.
Otherwise no issues.
Vizier & Hedjet Nominations
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:15 pm
by Andrew
North East Somerset wrote:Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:02 pmI think the Pharaoh is aware of that, and presumably War Wombat is aware he has to resign the Keeper post in order to take the Vizier job.
Otherwise no issues.
OK. Just putting it out there

...........
Vizier & Hedjet Nominations
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:18 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
Andrew wrote:Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:59 pmI have no issues with the nominated

However
Section 3:2 wrote:The Keeper of the Deshret will preside over the Deshret according to its procedural rules. The Pharaoh and Vizier will not serve as Keeper of the Deshret for the duration of their term as Pharaoh and Vizier.
Section 3:2 prohibits War Wombat serving as Vizer, so long as he is the Keeper of the Deshret.
He doesn't have to resign until he is confirmed, after which I have to start Keeper elections.
Vizier & Hedjet Nominations
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:23 pm
by North East Somerset
Ready to move to a vote?
Vizier & Hedjet Nominations
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:26 pm
by Andrew
North East Somerset wrote:Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 pmReady to move to a vote?
We have to wait for Josh to nominate a Scribe for Justice.