Page 1 of 2

Steam Game Raffle!

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:56 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
Because Osiris and Balder are fuckin' awesome, I'm doing a raffle for a $15 Steam game of your choice!

All you have to do to enter on here or Balder, and I'll use a random list generator to decide who wins at the conclusion of the festival on Monday!

To enter (one entry per-person), please fill out this form as a reply to the thread, and add me on Steam.

Code: Select all

Name (in Balder or Osiris): 
Steam Community URL (so I can gift the game to you):
Here's an example of a filled out application...
Spoiler
Name (in Balder or Osiris): Joshua Bluteisen
Steam Community URL (so I can gift the game to you): http://steamcommunity.com/id/ygfbv/

Steam Game Raffle!

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:13 am
by Dead Account

Steam Game Raffle!

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:24 am
by Jack Dawkins
Name (in Balder or Osiris): Jack Dawkins
Steam Community URL (so I can gift the game to you): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012910217/


Are foreigners allowed to submit?

Steam Game Raffle!

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:37 am
by Bob Moran
Name (in Balder or Osiris): Bob Moran
Steam Community URL (so I can gift the game to you): my steam id: monkeybox284

Steam Game Raffle!

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:52 pm
by War Wombat
Name: War Wombat
my steam id: wombat830

Steam Game Raffle!

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:16 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
Jack Dawkins wrote:Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:24 pmName (in Balder or Osiris): Jack Dawkins
Steam Community URL (so I can gift the game to you): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012910217/


Are foreigners allowed to submit?
Sure!

Steam Game Raffle!

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:22 pm
by War Wombat
Jack Dawkins wrote:Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:24 pmName (in Balder or Osiris): Jack Dawkins
Steam Community URL (so I can gift the game to you): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012910217/


Are foreigners allowed to submit?
All foreigners should submit. :P

Steam Game Raffle!

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:34 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
Entries are now closed. I will use random.org to process the list shortly.

Tim Stark
Zander Cerebella
Drexyl Nox
Jack Dawkins
Bob Moran
War Wombat

Steam Game Raffle!

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:41 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
Using the set identifier (BALDER-OSIRIS), the winner of the raffle is War Wombat!

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/qz1uhsZ.png

Will PM him and ask him what sub-$15 game he wants. :D

Steam Game Raffle!

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:52 pm
by Jack Dawkins
Congrats WAR WOMBAT!