Page 1 of 2

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:53 pm
by Cormac
I appreciate the Deshret's consideration of the following nominees for the Hedjet:

I'm nominating Venico BrightAxe for Scribe of Apis (Media). I'm confident that Venico will perform very well in this capacity and ensure that we produce a quality publication with The Osiris Oracle. I'm also confident he will work closely with the others who applied for this position, and I thank everyone for their interest.

I'm also nominating Lord A. Somerset-Fominov (Alexa) for Scribe of Seshat (Justice). Alexa has served in this capacity elsewhere and I'm confident he will continue the good work that others have been doing with the Priesthood of Seshat.

I also appreciate the Deshret's consideration of James for Guardian of the Atef. James has been with us since December 2013 and has been an active contributor to our region for months now. His WA nation, Dalter, is already stationed in Osiris with an endorsement count at the limit of 20. He is already well prepared to take on the responsibilities of Guardian and he has demonstrated with his time and commitment to Osiris that he can be entrusted with such responsibilities.

My nominees and I look forward to any questions or concerns you may have.

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:31 pm
by Venico
*tips his hat* Everyone is a solid nomination except for that Venico feller. I heard he was a bum with bad penmanship.

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:09 pm
by Ridersyl
Congratulations to all nominees. I look up, inspired at the regional accomplishments y'all have attained, and hopeful one day I can contribute something similar. ^_^

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:21 pm
by Andrew
I fully support all those nominated for said positions

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:20 pm
by Vaculatestar
I fully support all nominees, cept for that Venico fella.... jk :P

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:26 am
by Severisen Montresor
Full support.

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:56 pm
by Dead Account
Fully support these nominations, Alexa is a good guy that I'm proud to call a friend. He was there for me when I needed someone. Venico is also a great person.

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:24 pm
by George Rahl Mountbatten VI
I am in full support of the nominations presented by Cormac.

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:59 am
by War Wombat
This looks good

Hedjet and Atef Nominations

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:17 pm
by Cormac
I move that the Deshret vote.