Page 1 of 1

Atef Nomination

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:08 am
by Cormac
I'm prepared to make an additional nomination to the Atef. My nominee really needs no introduction, having served already as Vizier and then briefly as Pharaoh following Lord Ravenclaw's resignation from office. I'm referring, of course, to Joshua Bluteisen.

The influence on his nation in Osiris, Ikand, is already impressive, and if he is confirmed to the Atef that will stop the decay of that influence. I have wanted to avoid pulling WA mobile soldiers of the Legion onto the Atef and into WA immobility, but with an endorsement count for the Pharaoh of 50-70 looking very much like our new and potentially permanent reality, I regard it as imperative for us to have a healthy security council. Healthy means more members.

I appreciate the Deshret's consideration and of course Josh and I are happy to take any questions you may have.

Atef Nomination

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:09 am
by Vaculatestar
No questions from me, absolute support of this nomination.

Atef Nomination

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:09 am
by Severisen Montresor
Full support. He's been devoted to Osiris for a long time.

Atef Nomination

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:14 am
by Bob Moran
Sure.

Atef Nomination

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:45 am
by shetef
Yay Axxy is joining the Guardian club! <3

Atef Nomination

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:36 am
by James
Support! ^_^

Atef Nomination

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:06 am
by Andrew
Full support

Atef Nomination

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:33 am
by Sector ZYX
looks like everyone else is supportive, so I am too

Atef Nomination

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:21 am
by North East Somerset
Full support.