Page 1 of 1

Announcement: New Curator

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:55 am
by Vaculatestar
It is my pleasure to announce that Common Sense Politics will serve as Curator of the Deshret. Congratulations Curator, I look forward to working with you more closely.

Announcement: New Curator

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:19 am
by Andrew
Congrats!

Announcement: New Curator

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:14 am
by James
Glad to see you're willing to work together, no matter who holds which position. I'm sure you'll make a good team. ^_^

Announcement: New Curator

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:43 pm
by Cormac
A great choice and a great team. Congratulations again Vac, and congratulations to CSP on this appointment!

Announcement: New Curator

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:35 pm
by Vaculatestar
I am announcing a second Curator. Councilor Andrew is hereby appointed as our second Curator. Congratulations and I look forward to working with you during the remainder of the term.