Page 1 of 2

Motion to Declare Cora Persona Non Grata

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:08 pm
by Cormac
I move to declare Cora persona non grata, for stating that Feeders and Sinkers are "irrelevant" and for stating that Osiris specifically is "the Unity's recruitment pool" and urging that various raider and imperialist organizations be included in our WFE, to "justify resources already put to that project, Militarily."

Cora is of course free to hold such absurd views, but he is not free to hold the view that Osiris should essentially be a colony of "various raider and imperialist organizations" as a citizen of Osiris or as a diplomat to Osiris. Given that he has been a citizen of Osiris in the past, I think it's best to prevent future opportunities for citizenship here.

Councilors can review the following threads for more information:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 2&t=302837
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... #p20763655

Motion to Declare Cora Persona Non Grata

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:13 pm
by Venico
*sighs* Against. Cora isn't of any threat to our community or to our delegacy.

Motion to Declare Cora Persona Non Grata

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:16 pm
by Koth
Conflict of interest, I have no opinion on this.

Motion to Declare Cora Persona Non Grata

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 pm
by Common-Sense Politics
Opposed. If he had discussed his willingness to effect that kind of activity by nefarious means, that would be a different story. There are no grounds for a PNG designation here.

Motion to Declare Cora Persona Non Grata

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:39 pm
by Cormac
Withdrawn, following a discussion on IRC. Do whatever the hell y'all want.

Motion to Declare Cora Persona Non Grata

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:30 pm
by Zaolat
Opposed. I think you're letting it get to you Cormacy.

Motion to Declare Cora Persona Non Grata

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:08 pm
by Cormac
I think we have PNGs on the books for far less, but I suppose that isn't justification for frivolously adding more.

Though why we would want him here, I have no idea.

Motion to Declare Cora Persona Non Grata

Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:16 pm
by Applebania
Opposed. Those comments may be asshatted, but not PNG-worthy.

Motion to Declare Cora Persona Non Grata

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:55 pm
by Andrew
Applebania wrote:Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:16 pmOpposed. Those comments may be asshatted, but not PNG-worthy.
I unfortunately agree Cormac

Motion to Declare Cora Persona Non Grata

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:05 pm
by Venico
It's been withdrawn. Stop commenting.