Page 1 of 2

Appointments to the Hedjet.

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:09 pm
by Lord Ravenclaw
Councillors of the Deshret,

I would like to appoint two people to the offices of the Hedjet, one to replace Zeorus who has resigned as Scribe of Seshat, and the other to replace myself, as Scribe of Horus.

For Scribe of Seshat, I would like to appoint Cormac, who has returned to Osiris on my request.

For Scribe of Horus, I would like to appoint Zaolat, who has considerable foreign affairs experience and a long standing history with Osiris.

It would please me if the Deshret would ask any questions they have of the candidates to test both their knowledge but their dedication to Osiris in the long run.

I am still considering the department of Integration and will not be making any Scribe appointments at this time, for now, I have instructed the indvidual Scribes to focus on recruitment campaigns for their departments and will be appointing someone to manage the Mentor system over the next week or two.


-LR

Appointments to the Hedjet.

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:10 pm
by War Wombat
What about the integration scribe?

Appointments to the Hedjet.

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:44 pm
by Lord Ravenclaw
Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:09 pmI am still considering the department of Integration and will not be making any Scribe appointments at this time, for now, I have instructed the indvidual Scribes to focus on recruitment campaigns for their departments and will be appointing someone to manage the Mentor system over the next week or two.

Appointments to the Hedjet.

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:02 pm
by Severisen Montresor
The appointmets are met with my approval.

Appointments to the Hedjet.

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:36 am
by War Wombat
I am fully supportive of these appointments

Appointments to the Hedjet.

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 pm
by Charles Cerebella
Support

Appointments to the Hedjet.

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:59 pm
by Dead Account
Support

Appointments to the Hedjet.

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:03 am
by Asvars
I don't think any of us could question Cormac's dedication to Osiris.

Appointments to the Hedjet.

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:37 am
by Treize Dreizehn
I support dese.

Appointments to the Hedjet.

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:56 pm
by Vaculatestar
Support