Page 1 of 1

Resignation

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:23 am
by Juris Lancaster
As I have been Confirmed as an Elder, I now submit a resignation to the Deshret. I have stated other times, that while the idea of allowing the legal groups to also be in the active in the political life is a good idea for activity, it doesn't secure true integrity for me (as i define it for myself) while I serve the region in my new capacity.

I know that I am not obligated to resign, but I do so now, to hopefully establish tradition for other Elders to take more of a observation role watching the Deshret from across the street, rather than trying to dabble into politics when holding a seat on a court that exercises oversight functions through the State Code. No judiciary should be an arena of politics. Ever.

Thank you for this opportunity.
Jurisdictions
Elder

Resignation

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:40 am
by Cormac
Thank you for your service as Councilor and now in the Pschent. I'll remask you and update the roster.

Resignation

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:00 am
by shetef
Will you be resigning your Priesthood in the Temple of Seshat as your fellow Elder Josh Sebastian has?

Resignation

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:51 am
by Cormac
Without his Deshret permission set, he can't answer here. :P You'll have to contact him privately about that.