Page 1 of 1

Curator of the Deshret: Deputy Keeper

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:23 pm
by Treize Dreizehn
So I'm empowered to appoint a deputy, and I think it's prudent to do so right now. I hereby appoint Cormac Somerset-Holland as the Deputy Keeper or "Curator of the Deshret".

Curator of the Deshret: Deputy Keeper

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:25 pm
by Lord Ravenclaw
Congratulations Cormac! ^^

Curator of the Deshret: Deputy Keeper

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:26 pm
by Cormac
Thank you Treize.

Curator of the Deshret: Deputy Keeper

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:39 pm
by shetef
Congratulations to Cormac!

Curator of the Deshret: Deputy Keeper

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:36 pm
by Theoden Sebastian
Congrats Cormac! :)

Curator of the Deshret: Deputy Keeper

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:07 am
by Charles Cerebella
Congrats!

Curator of the Deshret: Deputy Keeper

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:47 pm
by Treize Dreizehn
I'd like to reappoint Cormac as Curator effective immediately. Welcome back!

Curator of the Deshret: Deputy Keeper

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:30 pm
by Dead Account
Re congrats Cormac

Curator of the Deshret: Deputy Keeper

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:04 pm
by Cormac
Thanks Treize, and thanks Nox. Good to be back. ^_^