Page 9 of 11
[Discussion] Colonies and Territories Act
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:14 am
by Cormac
Cormac wrote:Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:06 pmWhile it's true that the author doesn't need to motion to vote, Venico is scheduled to return from his LoA this afternoon, if I recall correctly, and CSP had also done work on this draft. I would personally like to hear from both of them in case they have anything to add.
I object due to the above.

[Discussion] Colonies and Territories Act
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:32 am
by Vaculatestar
OK. You posted while I was posting.

[Discussion] Colonies and Territories Act
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:46 pm
by Venico
I'm not officially back, I'll be gone all of tomorrow. But let me take a look at everything and I'll try to bring some more comments tomorrow. Thank you for your patience Osi.

[Discussion] Colonies and Territories Act
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:25 pm
by Common-Sense Politics
I don't necessarily have anything to add however I would hope for more discussion from Councilors to perfect the draft.
[Discussion] Colonies and Territories Act
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:23 am
by Vaculatestar
Yea that would be nice. [class=members]Vaculatestar[/class] looks to Venico expectantly.

[Discussion] Colonies and Territories Act
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:19 am
by Treize Dreizehn
There is nothing in that current draft about how colonies are established. Just guidelines for how to run them. What is a colony in this draft?
[Discussion] Colonies and Territories Act
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:24 am
by Vaculatestar
Perhaps a reasonable definition would go something like this.
Definitions:
(1) Colony: A region that the Sekhmet Legion has invaded and re-founded in the name of Osiris.
I specifically say Sekhmet Legion and in the name of Osiris because of the fact that I don't think we can claim sole ownership of regions that we invade as part of the ISRA. Admittedly this was a bit rushed so feel free to shoot it down or improve upon it.
[Discussion] Colonies and Territories Act
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:46 am
by Common-Sense Politics
So...we're running with the original draft? In that case, I motion to table the measure.
[Discussion] Colonies and Territories Act
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:06 am
by Vaculatestar
If you want your draft discussed start another thread since the two drafts are so unalike it's not even funny.
[Discussion] Colonies and Territories Act
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:14 pm
by Common-Sense Politics
Except for having the same exact subject matter.