This or That

Post by Jack Dawkins »

dead...cause I'm heavily medicated so.,...dead

Andrew or Jack
Jack 'The Artful Dodger' Dawkins Patriarch of the Mighty House Dawkins
Royal Chamberlain to King Augustus
Steward
[/center]
[spoiler=Previous Positions in Ainur][b][i][color=#ee4a2d]Minister Without Portfolio[/color][/i][/b] under Steward Emrys Mercer - 11 August, 2014 through 15 September, 2014 [b][i][color=#ee4a2d]First Minister[/color][/i][/b] under Steward Charlie Sheen - 19 September, 2014 through 1 November, 2014 [b][i][color=#80a0ff]Senator[/color][/i][/b] - 5 October, 2014 through 1 November, 2014 [b][i][color=#5a70b3]Speaker of the Senate[/color][/i][/b] - 9 October, 2014 through 1 November, 2014 [b][i][color=#ee4a2d]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/color][/i][/b] under Steward Caligula SanArkus - 3 November, 2014 through 15 December, 2014[/spoiler][c][spoiler=Current Positions in Ainur][b][i][color=#87305b]Royal Chamberlain[/color][/i][/b] to King Augustus - 1 November, 2014 through Present [i][b][color=#ee4a2d]Steward[/color][/b][/i] - 15 December. 2014 through Present [i][b][color=#fb8a00]Patriarch[/color][/b][/i] of the Great House of Dawkins - 14 August, 2014 through Present[/spoiler][c][spoiler=Knights of Ainur][center]Knight Initiate [img]http://z5.ifrm.com/30435/29/0/p1226283/1.png[/img] [/center][/spoiler]
Andrew

This or That

Post by Andrew »

Andrew

Me or Myself
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
  • Former x2 term Minister of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Deputy Min. of HA (TNP)
  • Incumbent Court Justice (TNP)
  • NPA Corporal (TNP)
  • HA Mentoring Director (TNP)
  • x3 Keeper of the Osiran Deshret (Osiris)
  • x2 Scribe of Media (Osiris)
  • Sekhmet Legion Corporal (Osiris)
  • x3 Former Curator of the Deshret (Osiris)
  • Councilor of the Deshret
  • Former Deputy Director of the Assembly (Lazarus)
  • Former Minister of War (Balder)
  • Former Minister of Integration and Civic Service (Balder)
  • Jomskivikings (Balder)
  • x1 member of the Storting (Balder)
  • x2 Member of the Senat (La France)
  • x1 Prime Minister of La France
  • x2 Member of Parliament (CoDN)
  • Election Commissioner (TNP)
  • x1 Minister of Foreign Affairs (CoDN)
  • Interim Prime Minister (CoDN)
  • Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler
Jack Dawkins

This or That

Post by Jack Dawkins »

Me!
Jack 'The Artful Dodger' Dawkins Patriarch of the Mighty House Dawkins
Royal Chamberlain to King Augustus
Steward
[/center]
[spoiler=Previous Positions in Ainur][b][i][color=#ee4a2d]Minister Without Portfolio[/color][/i][/b] under Steward Emrys Mercer - 11 August, 2014 through 15 September, 2014 [b][i][color=#ee4a2d]First Minister[/color][/i][/b] under Steward Charlie Sheen - 19 September, 2014 through 1 November, 2014 [b][i][color=#80a0ff]Senator[/color][/i][/b] - 5 October, 2014 through 1 November, 2014 [b][i][color=#5a70b3]Speaker of the Senate[/color][/i][/b] - 9 October, 2014 through 1 November, 2014 [b][i][color=#ee4a2d]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/color][/i][/b] under Steward Caligula SanArkus - 3 November, 2014 through 15 December, 2014[/spoiler][c][spoiler=Current Positions in Ainur][b][i][color=#87305b]Royal Chamberlain[/color][/i][/b] to King Augustus - 1 November, 2014 through Present [i][b][color=#ee4a2d]Steward[/color][/b][/i] - 15 December. 2014 through Present [i][b][color=#fb8a00]Patriarch[/color][/b][/i] of the Great House of Dawkins - 14 August, 2014 through Present[/spoiler][c][spoiler=Knights of Ainur][center]Knight Initiate [img]http://z5.ifrm.com/30435/29/0/p1226283/1.png[/img] [/center][/spoiler]
Theoden Sebastian

This or That

Post by Theoden Sebastian »

Meat or potatoes?
Former Chief Elder of the Pschent and Former Councilor of Osiris
Spoiler
His Imperial and Royal Majesty, Konig of the Kingdom of Prussia
His Supreme Highness, the Crown Prince of the LKE
Chief of the Imperial General Staff, LKE
Governor-General of Niso
Administrator of Balder

Past Positions:

Former Prime Minister, LKE
Former Senator and Speaker of the Estates Common, LKE
Former Secretary of State for the Interior, Colonies, LKE
Former Director-General of the Imperial Intelligence Agency, LKE
Former Reich Elector, Deputy Reich Chancellor, Home Secretary, WAD, Reichstag Delegate, Head of the Imperial Diplomatic Corps, Immigration Service, TNI
Former Senator and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kantrias
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, EoE, Exshaw
Former Senator, Markarth
Former Member of the Emerald Council, Lazarus
Former Deputy Joint Commander, UIAF
Duke of Armagh, KNI
The Duke of Gloucester and Cumberland; Marquess of Albany in KGB
Director-General of the Secret Intelligence Service, KGB
The Deputy Lord President of the Privy Council and Lord Privy Seal, KGB
Andrew

This or That

Post by Andrew »

Meat

Veg or Fruit
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
  • NPA Corporal (TNP)
  • Jomskivikings (Balder)
  • Citizen of every GCR except TEP and TRR, Former Citizen of Europeia, Spiritus and CoDN. Citizen of Albion, KBG, UK, BI and Alexandria
Spoiler
The Church of Satan

This or That

Post by The Church of Satan »

Veg

Def Leppard or Led Zeppelin.
Minor grapfuit sizzling without the bric a brac sauce, radial tires go beep bop beep bop.
Besides, the underwear wrench can't tighten the laughing lumbago.
Their muffled plastic fiestas are burning the eggplant shopping mart.
War Wombat

This or That

Post by War Wombat »

Led Zeppelin

The North Pacific or The South Pacific?
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"

-TAO

Spoiler

Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
The Church of Satan

This or That

Post by The Church of Satan »

The North Pacific.

KITT or Buggie?
Minor grapfuit sizzling without the bric a brac sauce, radial tires go beep bop beep bop.
Besides, the underwear wrench can't tighten the laughing lumbago.
Their muffled plastic fiestas are burning the eggplant shopping mart.
Andrew

This or That

Post by Andrew »

KITT

Money or Power
Andrew Grey-Anumia
Spoiler
  • NPA Corporal (TNP)
  • Jomskivikings (Balder)
Spoiler
Sector ZYX

This or That

Post by Sector ZYX »

Money (Because it can buy power!)

Grey or Anumia
Ainur Military Activity Squire
Dancing Sharks, The Caucasus, Warzone Australia, Gielinor, The Banana Republic, Caliba, Rome, Portugal, ZZ 9 Plural Z Alpha, The Land of Amani, Region Inc, Frozen Pacific

[spoiler=Former Game Positions] [color=#5a70b3] President of Grand Central, Grand Ambassador of Grand Central, Corporal of The Grand Army[/color] [color=#fb8a00]Vice Chancellor of The Kodiak Republic, Private of The Kodiak Militia[/color] [color=#fff]1st Lieutenant of Unknown, Senator of Unknown, Deputy Minister of Community of Unknown[/color] [color=#ee4a2d]Sergeant of New Folsom, Minister of Recruitment of New Folsom[/color] [color=#090] Senator/Speaker of Ainur, Attorney General of Ainur, Minister of Ainur[/color] [/spoiler][c][spoiler=Current Game Positions][color=#090]Squire in the Knights of Ainur, Member of The Assembly [/color][/spoiler][c][spoiler=Ainurian Merits][color=#80a0ff]Best Newcomer :: 2nd Annual Ainur Day Awards [/color] [color=yellow]Distinguished Service Medal in Bronze[/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8IhKYEn.png[/img][img]http://z5.ifrm.com/30435/29/0/p1226284/2.png[/img] [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Quotes] [quote=Fleet Admiral William Halsey Potato] [big][big][big][color=#fe0]And there you fucking go again! You know damn well that those fucking "Hey Halsey" posts of yours annoy and bug me and you've also been told to fucking stop! [/color] [color=#ee4a2d]I would like to request Michael SanArkus be temporarily banned or at least have something done for his blatant disregard of being told to knock of those fucking "Hey Halsey" posts that he does only to annoy me. I would try to sue him or something but being deliberately annoyed isn't covered by any of the two methods of suing someone. The civil suit option however seems like it would've in this case. [/color] [color=orange]Someone throw Mike out of the damn bar NOW![/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Ashton Mercer] [big][big][big][color=blue]I actually never realized that until now. I never thought I would say this, but I want Saddam back![/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Augustus Anumia][big][big][big][color=purple]That picture is totally inappropriate. Honestly, he should probably end up before a court for that. This is an [b]official cessation order[/b] under s. 34(6) of the Criminal Code to Michael SanArkus to cease posting meaningless, disruptive, unduly vexatious posts.[/color] [color=red]God[/color] [color=white]bless[/color] [color=blue]the[/color] [color=red]U[/color][color=white]S[/color][color=blue]A[/color][color=white]! [/color] [color=red]Official Warning Under Section 34(6) of the Criminal Code Michael SanArkus is hereby ordered to cease and desist from spamming. Failure to comply with this order may result in an increased sentence upon conviction for spamming.[/color][/big][/big][/big][/quote] [quote=Crushita Potato][color=#090][big][big][big]Sigged[/big][/big][/big][/color][/quote] [quote=Felicity Mercer][color=pink][big][big][big]On your knees, boy.[/big][/big][/big][/color][/quote] [/spoiler]

Fleet Admiral William Halsey-Potato wrote:Hey Michael. I love you friend.

Return to “Spam Archive”