Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

The Grim Reaper

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by The Grim Reaper »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Ramses The Great
World Assembly (WA) Nation: none

Please list your Discord ID here:
MightyAL#1018
Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:
The Grim Reaper, Chicago Bears Fan (CBF is an account my friend gave me when he quit the game)
Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:
Aelstun and TBH
Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:
Declansburg
Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:
No thank you
Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Ramses The Great, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Sir Heinrich

Post by Sir Heinrich »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Firulia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Firulia

Please list your Discord ID here: N/A

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None at the moment.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Many: North Pacific, LazCorp and many more

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Yes

I, Sir Heinrich, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

The Grim Reaper, Sir Heinrich - both accepted! Will get you masked up shortly.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
Wildber

Post by Wildber »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Wildber
World Assembly (WA) Nation:Wildber

Please list your Discord ID here: neast#8891

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I think I made a few random ones before refounding this one. I didn't actually join any orginizations or anything. They're just gonna sit there and die for the sake of Wildber.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TRR about 5 years ago or so. Maybe some others in the past? Obviously not memorable ones.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No, thank you.

I, wildber, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Yatostan

Post by Yatostan »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Yatostan
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Yatostan

Please list your Discord ID here: Kellerman#6587

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None at the moment, but i'm in Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Yes

I, [Emperor Yatogami IX], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Wildber - we're detecting that your application was made through a VPN, post the same application without any proxy enabled and we'll be good to accept.
Yatostan - accepted! Will mask you up promptly.

malphe vytherov

zaeylia_reg_forums

Post by zaeylia_reg_forums »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Zaeylia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/A

Please list your Discord ID here: zaeylia_regional_disc#5031

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Zaeylia, The Matriarchy of Zaeylia, other variants.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris, Balder (resident), Lazarus (resident).

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Yes, particularly regarding the Sekhmet Legion.

I, Zaeylia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Talaceda

Post by Talaceda »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Talaceda
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Talaceda

Please list your Discord ID here:

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

I, Talaceda, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Anarchisticstan
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Anarchisticstan »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Aubreyja
World Assembly (WA) Nation: New Anarchisticstan

Please list your Discord ID here: Soviet#3215

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Anarchisticstan

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TRR, with a puppet in TNP

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: I am too cool for that

I, uhhh what was my name again, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution. Amen.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

zaeylia_reg_forums - detecting your application was made via a VPN, please reapply without it active and we'll be good to accept!

Talaceda & Anarchisticstan - accepted! Gimme a min and I'll get the paperwork done.

malphe vytherov

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”