Page 5 of 40
Apply for the Deshret
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:14 pm
by George Holland
Deshret Application
Name: George Holland
Link to Certification:https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... &t=9744501
Please swear the following oath of membership in the Deshret. Until development of procedural rules, violation of the membership oath is grounds for removal from the Deshret at the discretion of the Keeper of the Deshret (or, until a Keeper is elected, the Vizier).
I, Nicoloto Violi, reaffirm the promises made in my oath of citizenship. Moreover, as Councilor of the Deshret, I swear to always pursue the best interests of the Osiris Fraternal Order and the common good of its citizens. I swear to faithfully uphold the rules of the Deshret, to treat my fellow Councilors of the Deshret with respect, and to avoid conduct unbecoming of one who has been entrusted with membership in the Deshret.
Apply for the Deshret
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm
by Cormac
Approved. Again, because duh.

Apply for the Deshret
Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:55 am
by Andrew
Deshret Application
Name:
Aneurin
Link to Certification:
Certifications
I, Aneurin, reaffirm the promises made in my oath of citizenship. Moreover, as Councilor of the Deshret, I swear to always pursue the best interests of the Osiris Fraternal Order and the common good of its citizens. I swear to faithfully uphold the rules of the Deshret, to treat my fellow Councilors of the Deshret with respect, and to avoid conduct unbecoming of one who has been entrusted with membership in the Deshret.
Apply for the Deshret
Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:13 am
by Cormac
Approved!
Apply for the Deshret
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:14 am
by r3naissanc3r
Deshret Application
Name: r3naissanc3r
Link to Certification: https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... &t=9771722
I, r3naissanc3r, reaffirm the promises made in my oath of citizenship. Moreover, as Councilor of the Deshret, I swear to always pursue the best interests of the Osiris Fraternal Order and the common good of its citizens. I swear to faithfully uphold the rules of the Deshret, to treat my fellow Councilors of the Deshret with respect, and to avoid conduct unbecoming of one who has been entrusted with membership in the Deshret.
Apply for the Deshret
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:23 pm
by Treize Dreizehn
Proud to be my first approval!
Apply for the Deshret
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:10 pm
by Getti
Name: Getti
Link to Certification: https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... &t=9771722
I, Getti, reaffirm the promises made in my oath of citizenship. Moreover, as Councilor of the Deshret, I swear to always pursue the best interests of the Osiris Fraternal Order and the common good of its citizens. I swear to faithfully uphold the rules of the Deshret, to treat my fellow Councilors of the Deshret with respect, and to avoid conduct unbecoming of one who has been entrusted with membership in the Deshret.
Apply for the Deshret
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:15 pm
by Treize Dreizehn
Approved.
Apply for the Deshret
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:30 pm
by Darth Revan
Deshret Application
Name: Darth Revan
Link to Certification: https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... &t=9771722
I, Darth Revan, reaffirm the promises made in my oath of citizenship. Moreover, as Councilor of the Deshret, I swear to always pursue the best interests of the Osiris Fraternal Order and the common good of its citizens. I swear to faithfully uphold the rules of the Deshret, to treat my fellow Councilors of the Deshret with respect, and to avoid conduct unbecoming of one who has been entrusted with membership in the Deshret.
Apply for the Deshret
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:01 am
by Treize Dreizehn
Approved.