Page 4 of 40

Apply for the Deshret

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:23 am
by Raxion
Deshret Application

Name: Raxion
Link to Certification: https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... &t=9771722

I, Raxion, reaffirm the promises made in my oath of citizenship. Moreover, as Councilor of the Deshret, I swear to always pursue the best interests of the Osiris Fraternal Order and the common good of its citizens. I swear to faithfully uphold the rules of the Deshret, to treat my fellow Councilors of the Deshret with respect, and to avoid conduct unbecoming of one who has been entrusted with membership in the Deshret.

Apply for the Deshret

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:02 am
by Cormac
Approved! ^_^

Apply for the Deshret

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:14 am
by Lord Ravenclaw
Deshret Application

Name: Lord Ravenclaw
Link to Certification: here

I, Lord Ravenclaw, reaffirm the promises made in my oath of citizenship. Moreover, as Councillor of the Deshret, I swear to always pursue the best interests of the Osiris Fraternal Order and the common good of its citizens. I swear to faithfully uphold the rules of the Deshret, to treat my fellow Councillors of the Deshret with respect, and to avoid conduct unbecoming of one who has been entrusted with membership in the Deshret.

Apply for the Deshret

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:30 am
by Cormac
Yay, approved!

Apply for the Deshret

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:22 am
by Cora
Deshret Application

Name: Cora
Link to Certification: https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... &t=9771722

I, Cora, reaffirm the promises made in my oath of citizenship. Moreover, as Councillor of the Deshret, I swear to always pursue the best interests of the Osiris Fraternal Order and the common good of its citizens. I swear to faithfully uphold the rules of the Deshret, to treat my fellow Councillors of the Deshret with respect, and to avoid conduct unbecoming of one who has been entrusted with membership in the Deshret.

Disclaimer note: As already stated in other topics My Skills in English are what they are and Bureaucratic Formal Language and terms of legislative procedures are even more unclear to me, but no way I ever afraid anything and because it is possible try this and correct possible misunderstanding (when trying say something) I personally see no reasons why not. However. This is field I had not much previous experience. Something to learn. :)

Apply for the Deshret

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:53 am
by Cormac
Approved! Glad to have you.

Apply for the Deshret

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:07 pm
by Cameron M. Romefeller
Deshret Application

Name: [class=members]Cameron M. Romefeller[/class]
Link to Certification: Link

Please swear the following oath of membership in the Deshret. Until development of procedural rules, violation of the membership oath is grounds for removal from the Deshret at the discretion of the Keeper of the Deshret (or, until a Keeper is elected, the Vizier).

I, [class=members]Cameron M. Romefeller[/class] , reaffirm the promises made in my oath of citizenship. Moreover, as Councilor of the Deshret, I swear to always pursue the best interests of the Osiris Fraternal Order and the common good of its citizens. I swear to faithfully uphold the rules of the Deshret, to treat my fellow Councilors of the Deshret with respect, and to avoid conduct unbecoming of one who has been entrusted with membership in the Deshret.

Apply for the Deshret

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 pm
by Cormac
Approved. Welcome to the Deshret!

Apply for the Deshret

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:26 pm
by Durkadurkiranistan II
Deshret Application

Name: Durkadurkiranistan II
Link to Certification: https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... &t=9771722

I, Durkadurkiranistan II, reaffirm the promises made in my oath of citizenship. Moreover, as Councilor of the Deshret, I swear to always pursue the best interests of the Osiris Fraternal Order and the common good of its citizens. I swear to faithfully uphold the rules of the Deshret, to treat my fellow Councilors of the Deshret with respect, and to avoid conduct unbecoming of one who has been entrusted with membership in the Deshret.

Apply for the Deshret

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:28 pm
by Cormac
Approved! Welcome to the Deshret, will have you masked in a second.