Page 4 of 4

Atef Nomination

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:23 am
by Lord Ravenclaw
Oh dear. >.>

Atef Nomination

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:41 pm
by Andrew
Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Sat May 16, 2015 1:35 amI think that you've got a lot to learn. The best way to learn is by doing, and our current Pharaoh knows a lot about Osiran security, so you're in good hands. And if anyone outside of this Palace ever mentions that I just complimented Tim, I'll deny it.
Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Sat May 16, 2015 11:23 amOh dear. >.>
:lol:

Atef Nomination

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:01 pm
by Tim Stark
Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Sat May 16, 2015 1:35 amAnd if anyone outside of this Palace ever mentions that I just complimented Tim, I'll deny it.
Good thing the Pharaoh can legally disclose this area! :P
Mid-Term Address wrote: And our security is great, here's a quote from Justice branch person Raven!

Atef Nomination

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:55 pm
by Ainocra
you guys do know that the floor of the Deshret here is viewable by the general public?

Atef Nomination

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:02 pm
by Festavo
Ainocra wrote:Sun May 17, 2015 7:55 pmyou guys do know that the floor of the Deshret here is viewable by the general public?
:huh:

Well shit :P

Atef Nomination

Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:06 am
by War Wombat
Oops