Page 4 of 5

Article III Ideas

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:46 am
by Jakker
I'm being lazy with my additions. I'll try to have them to you asap. My apologizes. :$

Article III Ideas

Posted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:42 am
by Andrew
OK, but i would like them in soon.

Article III Ideas

Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:58 am
by Lord Ravenclaw
With Amerion's draft re: Cormac:

Please mention the full sentence that was passed. I've already allowed the release of the relevant details. Thanks.

Article III Ideas

Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:05 am
by Andrew
Lord Ravenclaw wrote:Fri May 22, 2015 12:58 pmWith Amerion's draft re: Cormac:

Please mention the full sentence that was passed. I've already allowed the release of the relevant details. Thanks.
ok..............

Article III Ideas

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:36 pm
by Ainocra
Is there deadline for this to be released?

Article III Ideas

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:53 am
by Andrew
Ainocra wrote:Wed May 27, 2015 8:36 pmIs there deadline for this to be released?
Im putting the article together now.

Article III Ideas

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:22 am
by Festavo
My sekhmet article is rubbish so hopefully Andrew improved on it. I rushed because I thought the deadline was the 8th and then submitted on the 8th.

Article III Ideas

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:36 pm
by Andrew
Festavo wrote:Thu May 28, 2015 4:22 pmMy sekhmet article is rubbish so hopefully Andrew improved on it. I rushed because I thought the deadline was the 8th and then submitted on the 8th.
I'm not the 'best' person when it comes to article, but we'll see what we can do eh :)

Article III Ideas

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:22 pm
by Jakker
Are we posting this soon?

Article III Ideas

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:24 pm
by Ainocra
soon is good