Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Re: Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by Phoebe »

Nation in Osiris: Big Boyz

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Big Boyz

Organization(s) involved in: I founded the region of Anubis, but other than that just Osiris

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Nothing much, but I've been around for a while. I think I get the gist.

**What is your discord username tag?:Big Boyz#0966

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:Usually available at 12 AM EST, I can be available at 12 PM EST, if need be.

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: nope

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, Big Boyz, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Imyr Muaat of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of World Assembly Affairs
Sub-Vizier of Gameside Affairs

Skies
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Skies »

Cretanja and Big Boyz, accepted!
WinProx
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by WinProx »

b]Nation in Osiris:[/b] Winteria Proxima

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Winteria Proxima

Organization(s) involved in:None

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): currently at 1b population with 2 easter eggs

**What is your discord username tag?: Balkan#0076

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Yes, 12 PM

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: never

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? Yes

I, Winprox, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Nation in Osiris: Malphe II

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Malphe II

Organization(s) involved in: N/A

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): some stuff

**What is your discord username tag?: hazel_they/her#9949

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Varies

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: a few meme bans ages ago iirc for edgy humour

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? N.A

I, Hazel-Malphe, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
WinProx
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by WinProx »

Nation in Osiris: Winteria Proxima (WinProx), Winteria Dextroiaum (WinDex)

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Winteria Proxima

Organization(s) involved in:Osiris

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):have never raided, but want to learn about it

**What is your discord username tag?:Balkan#0076

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: probably 12pm

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: never had a ban

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? yes

I, WinProx, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Skies
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Skies »

Hazel and WinProx accepted!
All Mummified Things
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by All Mummified Things »

Nation in Osiris: All Mummified Things

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: All Piled Things (for now!)

Organization(s) involved in: None

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Years ago, with a trigger of several hours...

**What is your discord username tag?: AllWildThings#9799

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Possibly at minor, unlikely at major

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued: n/a

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves? Sure.

I, All Mummified Things, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Skies
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Skies »

Accepted!
Moonling

My Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by Moonling »

Nation in Osiris:Chohon

WA (world assembly) Nation Name:Moondinao

Organization(s) involved in:Coalition

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):stuff

**What is your discord username tag?:Karma'd#6067

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?:On weekends

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:None, unless you count the bans made on the "You're Banned" game

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?Sure

I, Moonling, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Re: My Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by Malphe »

Thanks for the application! Will get it looked at shortly ^^

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”