Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Venico

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Venico »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Venico the Night Father
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Venico the Night Father

Please list your Discord ID here: Venico#1393

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Venico, Dusk Daddy, Murderous Barbarian with an axe. Founder of the OFO

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Brotherhood of Malice

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Asgard, The Black Riders, The Black Hawks, Osiris, quite a few regions I was undercover in...

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: I specifically request Valtarre/Koth as my mentor

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Venico, Founder of the OFO, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

~First Lord of Giza~

The Axe of Osiris
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Venico - accepted, welcome back Hasal-Pharaoh.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
Asterguard

Post by Asterguard »

Nation in Osiris: Asterguard
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Asterguard

Please list your Discord ID here:
Maisel#3243

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Black Hawks, The North Pacific

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

I, Asterguard, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Uskyr

Post by Uskyr »

Code: Select all

[b]Citizenship Application[/b]

Nation in Osiris: [nation]Uskyr[/nation]
World Assembly (WA) Nation: [nation]Uskyr[/nation]

Please list your Discord ID here: Uskyr#1476

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Uskyr

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Nordic Lands, West Pacific, Onlesyrk, North Pacific.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

[i]Please swear the following oath of citizenship:[/i]

I, Uskyr, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Behold the double son of the Songstresses; Lord of Truth is your name. Behold I have come to you, I have brought you truth, I have repelled falsehood for you.

<<< The Book of the Dead >>>

[/quote]
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Asterguard - we've detected that your app was posted through a proxy, please repost without one and we can accept!

Uskyr - denied, nation no longer in Osiris.

malphe vytherov

Brunkicreopia

Post by Brunkicreopia »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Brunkicreopia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Brunkicreopia

Please list your Discord ID here: ScaryCombat88350#8835

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Heart

I, Brunkicreopia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
DawnDenac

Post by DawnDenac »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Vedalian
World Assembly (WA) Nation: HK 1, will be Myrokos later

Please list your Discord ID here: Dawn#4260

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Hunter Killer, World Assembly Nation 665.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Deputy Overseer of Talon Corps + Sergeant in The Black Hawks

Senior Assassin in Brotherhood of Malice

Citizenship in The Rejected Realms

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No thank you.

I, Dawn De'nac, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
DEVI

Post by DEVI »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: I can be your angle or yuor devi
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Revy

Please list your Discord ID here: pegu.#6969

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: presently none; formerly derps/leafish/panzer vier

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: malice, tbh

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: den, firehelm, hydra, osiris, tgw, lazarus, probably some others (i was a lame cosmo :( )

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: do y'all use jute ropes? hemp? nylon? (but nah, i'm fine i think <3)

I, DEVI, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

eta: i also have an old forum account here but i no longer have the details for it and i think it got compromised at some point, so
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Brunkicreopia, DawnDenac, Devi - all accepted! Will get you masked up promptly.

malphe vytherov

Alkamistan

Post by Alkamistan »

Nation in Osiris / Alkamistan
WA Member/ Yes /Alkamistan
Discord Id : blitzk12#2827
None
Region: Osiris
Past regions, Conch Kingdom, Balder.
Mentor : yes

Oath : I Caesar V Of Alkamistan , swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Thank you,
Caesar V of Alkamistan.

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”