Sekhmet Legion Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

zaeylia_reg_forums

Re: Sekhmet Legion Applications

Post by zaeylia_reg_forums »

Nation in Osiris: Zaeylia

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: N/A

Organization(s) involved in: N/A

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): N/A

What is your discord username tag?: zaeylia_regional_disc#5031

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: No.

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, Zaeylia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Talaceda

Post by Talaceda »

Nation in Osiris:Talaceda

WA (world assembly) Nation Name:Talaceda

Organization(s) involved in: Osiris

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):none

What is your discord username tag?:Electek#7800

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident:nope

I, Talaceda, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Post by Phoebe »

Accepted, welcome to the legion! Just FYI, participation in the Sekhmet legion is only possible through discord, so please be sure to join the regional discord server as soon as possible!
Imyr Muaat of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of World Assembly Affairs
Sub-Vizier of Gameside Affairs

Zaeria

Post by Zaeria »

Nation in Osiris:

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Zaeria

Organization(s) involved in: N/A

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): I'm gonna say Zero because it's been long enough since I've played I remember nothing. I would like to be involved things though as my nation is set up with a good focus on it's military.

What is your discord username tag?: Pantsu Goblin#1988 (People's Republic of Zaeria on the server)

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: None

I, Zaeria, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Nubian Slim Jim

Post by Nubian Slim Jim »

Nation in Osiris: Nubian Archer

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Nubian Archer

Organization(s) involved in: None

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): None

What is your discord username tag?: Nubian Slim Jim#5562

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: None

I, [Applicant's Name], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
I swear
Nubian Slim Jim

I Nubian Slim Jim, swear
Nubian Slim Jim

Nation in Osiris: Nubian Archer

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Nubian Archer
Organization(s) involved in: None

Prior gameplay experience None

What is your discord username tag?: Nubian Slim Jim#5562

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: No

I, Nubian Slim Jim, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Post by Phoebe »

Accepted, welcome to the Legion!
Imyr Muaat of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of World Assembly Affairs
Sub-Vizier of Gameside Affairs

Islandiao
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Islandiao »

Nation in Osiris: Islandiao

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Despotista

Organization(s) involved in: Sekhmet Reserves.

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Awarded the TRR Transition Ribbon

What is your discord username tag?: MI6#2795

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: No.

I, Islandiao, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Addison
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Addison »

accepted, welcome to active duty!

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”