Page 3 of 4
[Discussion] Plurality Voting
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:46 pm
by Jakker
I do really like the text about reopening elections. This is some good work.

[Discussion] Plurality Voting
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:44 pm
by Cormac
It's been three days without much further discussion of
this draft, so I move for a vote.
[Discussion] Plurality Voting
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:19 pm
by Andrew
I'll second

[Discussion] Plurality Voting
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:12 pm
by Kyorgia
I third.
[Discussion] Plurality Voting
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:15 pm
by Tomb
I fourth.
[Discussion] Plurality Voting
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:55 pm
by Jakker
A motion to vote has been made with multiple seconds. This proposal will be brought to vote shortly.
[Discussion] Plurality Voting
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:15 pm
by Yuno
These are pretty good ideas. I Support em!
[Discussion] Plurality Voting
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:21 pm
by Ridersyl
After recent elections, I would like to revisit this discussion. I believe the new system we put into place only hurt Osiris. I support the reinstatement of plurality voting.
[Discussion] Plurality Voting
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:24 pm
by Cormac
Ridersyl wrote:Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:21 pmAfter recent elections, I would like to revisit this discussion. I believe the new system we put into place only hurt Osiris. I support the reinstatement of plurality voting.
I don't. If we had plurality voting right now, yes, we would have a definite winner, but it would be with a lack of a majority. That isn't acceptable.
[Discussion] Plurality Voting
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:39 pm
by Ridersyl
So even with how toxic and divided the majority voting system made us, compared to how healthy and tame the plurality voting system was, it's the "majority" being behind the candidate that makes the difference here.
You're calling for a redo right now within the system you support because it's such a divided, unhealthy mess for Osiris. Come on, Cormac. I understand the principle, but we tried it. It sucks. Let's go back to the one that worked.