Page 3 of 3

Amendment to the Election Administration Act

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:33 pm
by Ainocra
Thank you I will bring it to vote shortly


Amendment to the Election Administration Act

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:42 pm
by Festavo
I prefer Lord Ravenclaw's approach myself...

Amendment to the Election Administration Act

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:50 pm
by Ainocra
Then go vote against my solution. I just want the problem solved and think my solution is simpler.
If you prefer his then vote I won't be upset :)




Amendment to the Election Administration Act

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:38 pm
by Jakker
It would appear that Ainocra's amendment has been seconded and should be moved to vote.

Amendment to the Election Administration Act

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:03 pm
by Ainocra
it's voted on and passed already

Amendment to the Election Administration Act

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:15 pm
by Jakker
Ainocra wrote:Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:03 pmit's voted on and passed already
oh whoops. Just saw it now :P

I was gone this week, so I missed that. Thank you!

Amendment to the Election Administration Act

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:34 pm
by Ainocra
no worries :)