Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Torpid_Hunter
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Torpid_Hunter »

Please list your Discord ID here: torpidhunter

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: the name of my nation is Relicus

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I don't remember, that was like four years ago.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: why not

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, torpid_hunter, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Tethys 13
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Honors

Post by Tethys 13 »

Part-Time Goddess and Torpid Hunter, your applications have been approved.

viewtopic.php?t=30669621
Mir, Heritepa'a of Canopus, Liege of R'lyeh and Overseer of the Mysteries.
Plasma
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Plasma »

Nation in Osiris: Plasmocito
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Plasma

Please list your Discord ID here: Maultm

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Plas, Plasma

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Karma

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Nah, I’m just here to chill.

I, Plasmocito, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Raxion
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Raxion »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Raxx
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Raxx

Please list your Discord ID here: thatrax

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Raxion

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Brotherhood of Malice

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris, The Black Hawks, Spirits, Equinox

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Yes

I, Rax, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
oo wee oo i look just like lord osiris
oh oh, and she's isis many-named
i don't care how they pray about us anyway
i don't care bout that
Tethys 13
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Honors

Post by Tethys 13 »

Plasma and Raxion, your citizenship applications have been Approved.
Retsu
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Retsu »

Plasma wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:46 pm Nation in Osiris: Plasmocito
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Plasma

Please list your Discord ID here: Maultm

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Plas, Plasma

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Karma
ಠ_ಠ The overlap continues to grow
Maadi
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Maadi »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Maadi
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Veszcota

Please list your Discord ID here: tenlallis

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Veszcota

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Social Liberal Union, NSLeft, The Red Fleet

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris, the Communist Bloc, The Social Liberal Union, NSLeft

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No, thank you.

I, Maadi, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Tethys 13
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Honors

Post by Tethys 13 »

Maadi, your application has been approved.

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”