Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Kharostia
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Kharostia »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Kharostia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Kharostia

Please list your Discord ID here: baldwine.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I have an alt called Folklock. It's new and I don't use it frequently. I don't even remember the password. As for other names, none.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris, World Assembly

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The North Pacific, Balder, Declansburg(this one was at the beginning of 2023)

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Kharostia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Juba

Post by Juba »

Following up on my application per request
Kharostia
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Kharostia »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Kharostia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Kharostia

Please list your Discord ID here: baldwine.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I have an alt called Folklock. It's new and I don't use it frequently. I don't even remember the password. As for other names, none.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris, World Assembly

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The North Pacific, Balder, Declansburg(this one was at the beginning of 2023)

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

I, Kharostia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Rudak
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Rudak »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Rudak in Osiris
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Currently Nazornia, but none that is permanent.

Please list your Discord ID here: darudak

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: BoM, TRR, Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TRR (I still retain citizenship, but no longer active in the region.)

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No.

I, Rudak, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Kharostia
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Kharostia »

This is for my citizenship application.
Please accept it. It's been 10 days.

Read my "Poster Safety" dispatch. It's cool! I swear, it's totally not full of "Be Safe".
Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Post by Cretanja »

Kharez wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:29 pm This is for my citizenship application.
Please accept it. It's been 10 days.

Read my "Poster Safety" dispatch. It's cool! I swear, it's totally not full of "Be Safe".
Greetings friend! Your cit. application is currently under review! It shouldn't be much longer now~
🦉 Priest Guardian Deputy Scribe Sekhmet Legionnaire Vizier of Community Affairs Avowed Master of the Temple of Nun Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
Spoiler
Juba

Post by Juba »

I withdraw my citizenship application as there's been no formal response here.
Cretanja
Guardian
Guardian

Badges

Post by Cretanja »

Juba wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:56 pm I withdraw my citizenship application as there's been no formal response here.
Hello! Apologies for the late reply!
As it stands, your Cit. Application was rejected by the Council of Guardians on Nov 19th, 2023. If you have any questions please reach out to Pharaoh Ark or Chairperson Tethys.
🦉 Priest Guardian Deputy Scribe Sekhmet Legionnaire Vizier of Community Affairs Avowed Master of the Temple of Nun Self Proclaimed Lord Protector of Owls Worldwide
Spoiler
ZNGFrog

Post by ZNGFrog »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Zangochia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Zangochia

Please list your Discord ID here: 410820252969074690

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I don't use any other names.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Niamark

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Please, I'm struggling.

I,ZNGFrog, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Kurth

Post by Kurth »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: The Disputed Territories of Kurth

World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Disputed Territories of Kurth

Please list your Discord ID here: Kazdan_O66

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None that amounted to anything

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Yes

I, [Lord Anubis Lightbringer], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”