Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Ligudol

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Ligudol »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ligudol
Ligudol
World Assembly (WA) Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ligudol
Ligudol

Please list your Discord ID here:
mrkraaabs_67541
Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:
None
Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:
The World Embassy and the Great Region of Osiris
Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:
None that I can remember besides the World Embassy
Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:
No

I, Ligudol, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Fluver

Post by Fluver »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Fluver
World Assembly (WA) Nation: [nation]Fluver /nation]

Please list your Discord ID here: pascal#8083

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:
None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:Katzen,Tarkin,Astoria

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:Yes.

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Fluver, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Behold the double son of the Songstresses; Lord of Trut
Fluver

Post by Fluver »

Citizenship Application
Nation in Osiris: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fluver
World Assembly (WA) Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fluver
Please list your Discord ID here: pascal#8083
Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none
Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none
Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Katzen,Tarkin,Astoria
Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Yes.
I, Fluver, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
violetvee

Post by violetvee »

Nation in Osiris: Middle Saelm Beres
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Middle Saelm Beres

Please list your Discord ID here: VioletVee

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Middle Saelm Beres

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:
none
Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: yes, please

I, Violet, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Boris Cult

Post by Boris Cult »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Of Yeet Skeet Repeat
World Assembly (WA) Nation: BCC 1

Please list your Discord ID here: boriscultleader

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Boris Cult

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I am a member of Astoria, institute of Cellulose, and the Brotherhood of Malice

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I was in The Pacific for a hot minute as a resident

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: no thank you

I, Of Yeet Skeet Repeat, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Rosamie
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by Rosamie »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Samie
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Legion Extasia (at the moment)

Please list your Discord ID here: rosamie

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Rosa, Ionaris, Rosacorp

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I am a citizen of Astoria, Warzone Trinidad & Tobago, and the Brotherhood of Malice.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Nowhere else

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No thank you :)

I, Samie, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Skar Quilor
Diplomat
Diplomat

Post by Skar Quilor »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Skar
World Assembly (WA) Nation: can’t say due to opsec.

Please list your Discord ID here: arranskar

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Skar, Arran Drake Quilor, TIR, Arran, Skar Quilor.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Emperor of Kantrias (citizen?).

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Kantrias. Osiris.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No.

I, Skar, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Juba

Post by Juba »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Juba
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Juba

Please list your Discord ID here: Shabloimps

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Nowhere else

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Sure

I, Juba, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
TMG

Post by TMG »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Terra Magnifica Gloria
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Terra Magnifica Gloria

Please list your Discord ID here: 1031116725271396392

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: The Quantum folk

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: InterCOM, Sparkalia (Quantum Folk)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Pacific, Anti furries, Psychotic Dictatorships

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Yes

I, Terra Magnifica Gloria, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Vvidows

Post by Vvidows »

Nation in Osiris: Tukssin
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Tukssin

Please list your Discord ID here: vvidows

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 3311, Contrast, Geaumon, Legione Ex Deos, Mindkiller, The Holy Flame, Viridi Inferos, Tam Vanum

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None!

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None!

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: I certainly wouldn't mind, I've never participated heavily in any region and learning the ropes about raiding and other such things would be neat.

I, Logan, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”