Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Cielovera

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Cielovera »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Cielovera
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Cielovera

Please list your Discord ID here: archangel.michael

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A - I don't use my alt-nationstates and I forgot them.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A - I am returning to NS after a while.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A - I cannot remember.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Sure.

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, High Magistrate Enkidu, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Class Solidarity

Post by Class Solidarity »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Joholia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Britain and Eire

Please list your Discord ID here: class_solidarity

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Britain and Eire, Briton Air Force

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Communist Bloc, People's Revolutionary Air Force

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Arcesia, Third Imperial Union (I may have forgotten some, but these were the only of any note.)

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Sure, might as well, just in case.

I, Joholia (Josh), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Didascalo

Post by Didascalo »

Citizenship Application[b/]

Nation in Osiris: Ancapistan by Didas
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Ancapistan By Didas (Although I've recently rejoined and awaits my re-entering on the WA)

Please list your Discord ID here: Didascalo#9013

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: FNR (Inactive).

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None other.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Not at the moment, thank you.

I, Didascalo, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

HighKingFloof
Zhong Xina
alphawolf32
Cielovera
Class Solidarity
Didascalo

All accepted!

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
rabbit
Citizen
Citizen

Badges

Post by rabbit »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Minake
World Assembly (WA) Nation: either Stonia Loriel, Minakui 1, or Lorielian Air atm

Please list your Discord ID here: 39rabbit

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Stonia Loriel, Minaku, Minagi

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TCB, BoM

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

I, Rabbit, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Last edited by rabbit on Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bootsthatilike
Citizen
Citizen

Post by bootsthatilike »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: New land of cats
World Assembly (WA) Nation: New land of cats

Please list your Discord ID here: catso0279

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:Breakeoffland, New land of cats diplomatic vassal, Zetsandland

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:The communist bloc

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:no

I, stefan, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Sleetles

Post by Sleetles »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Garadycz
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Mlakhavia

Please list your Discord ID here: sleetingsnow

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Sleet, Rein

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Brotherhood of Malice, Citizen; TCB, Speaker of the Legislative Committee; PRAF, leader of sitch.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: N/A

Please swear the following oath of citizenship: I, Sleet, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Sitorine

Post by Sitorine »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Sitorine
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Sitorine

Please list your Discord ID here: taskmgr_regedit

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: yes

I, Setor, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Sitorine, rabbit, bootsthatilike - accepted! I'll get you all masked up momentarily.
Sleetles - denied, as discussed privately.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
Durami

Post by Durami »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: DURAMI
World Assembly (WA) Nation: DURAMI

Please list your Discord ID here: vd007

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: OSIRIS

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: LAZARUS

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: YES

I, THE GREAT ONE, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”