Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Yempo

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Yempo »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Keymepo
World Assembly (WA) Nation: INSERT NATION HERE Don't have one sorry

Please list your Discord ID here: Don;t have this as well

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Thekeytojoy

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Rejected Realms

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Nothing

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No thank you

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Keymepo, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Stonkman

Post by Stonkman »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Stonkplace
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Stonkplace

Please list your Discord ID here: Stonkmana

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: New Stonkopolis

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Archai, Novus Ineptias

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Fall Paradises REVIVED

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Sure, why not.

I, Stonkplace, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
“Stop it, get some help.”
-Michael Jordan
Giangsang
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Giangsang »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Purple Dandelions
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Carlos Lofven

Please list your Discord ID here: giangsang

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Mhaul, Giangsang

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TRR, RRA

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No thanks

I, giang, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Apologies for taking so long.

LittleAlternia - accepted.
Yempo - accepted.

Waiting on some paperwork for Giangsang and Stonkman, but shouldn't take long.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
RogueBastian

Post by RogueBastian »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Baleholm
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Baleholm

Please list your Discord ID here: RogueBastian

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

I, Sebastian of Baleholm, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
RogueBastian

Post by RogueBastian »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Belilore
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Baleholm

Please list your Discord ID here: RogueBastian

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:None

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

I, Sebastian of Belilore swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Giangsang - accepted!
Stonkplace - accepted!
RogueBastian - accepted, too. Masking you all up shortly.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
HighKingFloof

Post by HighKingFloof »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Tyranth
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Tyranth

Please list your Discord ID here: HighKingFloof#7183

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: m/a

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: previously 10000 islands

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: no

I, HighKingFloof, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Zhong Xina

Post by Zhong Xina »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Nicestalia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Nicestalia

Please list your Discord ID here:
•Zhong Xina#3443
Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Concord

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Yes

I, Zhong Xina, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
alphawolf32

Post by alphawolf32 »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris:alphawolf32[/nation]
World Assembly (WA) Nation: alphawolf32[nation][/nation]alphawolf32

Please list your Discord ID here:

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: alphawolf32

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:yes

I, [alphawolf32], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”