Osiran Citizenship Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Johann Keisenhalt

Re: Osiran Citizenship Applications

Post by Johann Keisenhalt »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Astoniville
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Astoniville

Please list your Discord ID here: Euvitor #0390

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Falkheinstadt, Vorstland and Hemelsland

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Actually none, I think.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: never been affiliated before as far as I remember

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: I'd appreciate it :)

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Johann Keisenhalt, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Frungting

Post by Frungting »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: [nation]Frungting/nation]
World Assembly (WA) Nation: [nation]https://www.nationstates.net/nation=frungting[/nation]

Please list your Discord ID here: Fregaunt#3694

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Frungting

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I am a WA member but thats it.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I don't even remember xD
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Johann Keisenhalt - accepted! Will get you masked up momentarily.

Frungting - please fill in the full application form including the oath and post again in this thread.

malphe vytherov
(former pharaoh, guardian, priest, sub-vizier, chief vizier)

with experience comes perspective
Eviris

Post by Eviris »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Allistair Union
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Eviris Vallrie Wineholt III

Please list your Discord ID here: Eviris Vallrie Wineholt III#2824

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Allistair, Alliria, Allirian Union, Allistair Union.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Almighty Allirian Empire, Grand Avalon.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Lone Wolves United, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The Pacific, The Rejected Realms.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No.

I, Eviris III, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
behnam

Post by behnam »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Behnam Stark
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Behnam Stark

Please list your Discord ID here: Behnam#3005

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Member of The Black Hawks and Texas

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No, thanks

I, Behnam Stark, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Barney

Post by Barney »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Barneynice
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Barneynice

Please list your Discord ID here: Genefci#6287

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: member most probably

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Cant remember been a long time

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: no

I, Barney , swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Eviris - we're picking up that your application was posted through a VPN, please repost it without any proxy and we can accept!
behnam + Barney - both accepted! Getting you masked up momentarily.

malphe vytherov

Coland

Post by Coland »

Nation in Osiris: The country of Coland
World Assembly (WA) Nation The country of Coland

Please list your Discord ID here: Cd#5778

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:N/a

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:N/A

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?:no

I, [coland], swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Eviris

Post by Eviris »

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Allistair Union
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Eviris Vallrie Wineholt III

Please list your Discord ID here: Eviris Vallrie Wineholt III#2824

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Allistair, Alliria, Allirian Union, Allistair Union.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Almighty Allirian Empire, Grand Avalon.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Lone Wolves United, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The Pacific, The Rejected Realms.

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No.

I, Eviris III, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Malphe
Vizier
Vizier

Badges

Post by Malphe »

Coland + Eviris - both accepted! Getting you masked up shortly.

EDIT: to Conland, I can't find your discord account in the Osiris server so if you do join then please identify yourself by your nation.

malphe vytherov

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”