Sekhmet Legion Applications

Apply for Osiran Citizenship, the Sekhmet Legion, or diplomatic status here!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Re: Sekhmet Legion Applications

Post by Phoebe »

Accepted! Welcome to the Legion, Maadi!
Imyr Muaat of the Sekhmet Legion
Vizier of World Assembly Affairs
Sub-Vizier of Gameside Affairs

Nota
Sub-Vizier
Sub-Vizier

Badges

Post by Nota »

Nation in Osiris: Notanam

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Notanam

Organization(s) involved in: N/A

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): N/A, but I do know the basics of raiding and all of that.

What is your discord username tag?: NotAName#0591

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: No

I, Nota, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
-----
Nota
Deputy Moshir, Sekhmet Legion
Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Post by Phoebe »

Accepted, welcome to the Legion!

Albarciankers

Post by Albarciankers »

Nation in Osiris:The Albarciankers

WA (world assembly) Nation Name:The Albarciankers

Organization(s) involved in:Confederation of Corrupt Dictators

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):none

What is your discord username tag?:scarlet#1275

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: No bans at all

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, Scarlet, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Post by Phoebe »

Accepted. Welcome!

alfaz0497

Post by alfaz0497 »

Nation in Osiris: Ostann Hath and Saranalase

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Ostann Hath and Seranalase

Organization(s) involved in: None

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): Beginner

What is your discord username tag?: albertfaz0497#1163

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident: I have not.

I, Albert, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Post by Phoebe »

Accepted!

The Grim Reaper

Post by The Grim Reaper »

Nation in Osiris:
Ramses The Great
WA (world assembly) Nation Name:
I have none
Organization(s) involved in:
TBH as a PFC
Prior gameplay experience (if applicable):
I am a PFC in TBH with a bit of experience pointing
What is your discord username tag?:
MightyAL#1018
Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations and, if so, please provide details details on this incident:
No

I, Ramses The Great, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Phoebe
Imyr Muaat
Imyr Muaat

Badges

Post by Phoebe »

After consulting with the Pharaoh and the Moshir, this application has been Denied.

The Grim Reaper

Post by The Grim Reaper »

Aw why not? But ok thanks anyways!

Return to “Hall of the Ogdoad”