Page 2 of 2

Important Announcement

Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:16 pm
by Reux
also, man, Grand Central is like a haven from scumbuckets.... i should recommend it to Gov

Important Announcement

Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:37 pm
by Gradea
edited

Important Announcement

Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:14 pm
by Cormac
I should note that we have dual citizens of Osiris and Grand Central. Many people from that region are great people who are fun to be around, and who want no part in any of what Grand Central tolerates.

What is rotten is Grand Central's leadership. Let's not lump everyone who participates in Grand Central in with them, because some of them are our fellow Osirans.

Important Announcement

Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:11 pm
by Cain
This trend in NS is starting to sicken me. I am glad that Osiris and it's people feel the same way.

Important Announcement

Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:17 pm
by North East Somerset
I had looked up that he was Greater vakolicci haven a few weeks ago, but I hadn't seen that particular banning. Seems like an appropriate move.

Also, DK I don't think its a trend, this has always been going on. I don't read roleplay forums much though so who knows what goes on there. It must be hard to police, like who would want to read through a 108 page thread like that (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 4&t=329546)


Important Announcement

Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:58 pm
by Ridersyl
I would like to state for the sake of transparency that I allowed "ARR/Coraspia/Greater vakolicci haven" to appeal this through a series of telegrams to my nation.

We do not tolerate predators. That is absolutely our policy. Hearing them out after they're dealt with is just us being aware that we could be wrong.

After speaking to my cabinet, we decided to uphold all punishments.