Page 2 of 2

Tim Stark's Hedjet Nominations

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:44 pm
by Datford-Zyvetskistaahn
Point of Order, Mr Keeper: so far as I can tell, the motion has only one second, yet the Procedure indicates that motions require two seconds in order to proceed to vote.
Procedure of the Deshret, Section 2: Operation of the Deshret wrote:1. Any Councilor of the Deshret may introduce a proposal before the Deshret. A proposal will go to vote only after a mandatory consideration period of three days, which may be extended to seven days at the discretion of the Keeper. A proposal will then proceed to vote after a motion to vote on the proposal has been made by any Councilor and seconded by any two additional Councilors.
Also, I second the motion.

Tim Stark's Hedjet Nominations

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:48 pm
by Tomb
I apologize. I meant to second it myself in my post, but I forgot in the excitement of starting the actual voting thread. I've edited my post, and have taken your motion into consideration.