Article III Ideas
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:04 am
Dont you worryFestavo wrote:Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:25 pm[class=scribe]Festavo[/class] waits to be contactedAndrew wrote:Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:23 pm1) I like your idea regarding the Sekhmet Legion. I'll add it to the list and talk to Festavo about it.Getti wrote:Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:51 pmI am glad to see some ideas being put out there.
I believe it would be beneficial to include a section outlining some recent success's or operations by the Sekhmet Legion. I do not have any specific ideas for content, but I just believe that it would be ideal to have a section promoting the activity of the Sekhmet legion, especially in light of all of their recent activity.
I really like the "Hot seating" idea, and it would be nice to get some perspective from Osiris out there to the general NS community.
I am a little unsure about what you mean by "Deshret Activity"? Does the NS community really want to know the ongoings of the internal government of Osiris? If there is one bill in particular discussed or passed by the Deshret that you want to talk about, then might it be better to just make an entire article dedicated to covering a single bill.
I also do hope we begin to publish some of our issues on the NS Gameplay forum. Having an avidly updated and well kept periodical or news bulletin in the NS forums, I believe is one of the best ways to promote the activity of Osiris and to gain some traction for our community.
Overall I am glad to see there is some new things going on in Apis. I am sorry I doubted you and I believe a lot of good things are going to come with this new term.
2) Dehsret Activity, as In the various things that has happened in the Deshret which we can expand upon such as the whole Ridersyl issue (I think I spelt that right), the Treaty reviews etc...
3) I am considering something new rather than these moderate sized articles which may allow the Osiris Oracle to respond faster to news internally and externally.
4) Naah, its ok
Yes, yes and yesLord Ravenclaw wrote:Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:00 pmRaven returned officially in January.Although I did just hit 3 years here. You could talk about changes in the courts though - and you have permission from me as Chief Elder to report on the cases we've held (Cormac and RiderSyl).
Ainocra wrote:Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:37 pmwell you pretty much covered everything I would have suggested![]()
![]()