Page 2 of 3

Removal of an Atef Member

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:41 pm
by George Rahl Mountbatten VI
Support.

Removal of an Atef Member

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:15 pm
by Tomb
I also second the motion.

Having worked with James in several regions, I learned that he was a really nice and cordial individual, however, there are rules and expectations that should be followed. Thus, I support the motion.

~ Tomb

Removal of an Atef Member

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:44 pm
by Tim Stark
Aye, I have nothing against James personally, and barely even know him. He does have a dapper avatar, though.

Alas, as said, we can't risk inactivity.

Removal of an Atef Member

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:13 am
by Zaolat
Abstain

Removal of an Atef Member

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:28 am
by Cormac
Ainocra wrote:Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:07 pmI motion we proceed to vote
If this goes to vote before the three day minimum consideration period, I'll be voting against removal. Seriously, Ainocra, you need to better familiarize yourself with how the Deshret has done these things in the past.

Removal of an Atef Member

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:59 am
by Ainocra
Due to the gravity of this vote it was my intention to wait the entire three days already Cormac.

Removals should not in my view be rushed.

Removal of an Atef Member

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:31 am
by Cormac
Ainocra wrote:Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:59 amDue to the gravity of this vote it was my intention to wait the entire three days already Cormac.

Removals should not in my view be rushed.
Oh, okay. I assumed with the motion to vote it was going to move to vote sooner, sorry.

Removal of an Atef Member

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:30 pm
by Ainocra
No worries, it was an understandable conclusion to draw.


Removal of an Atef Member

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:26 pm
by Joshua Bluteisen
No issues with this. It's important for Atef to have a presence.

Removal of an Atef Member

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:19 pm
by Ainocra
Considering the gravity of this vote the Keeper elects to extend debate by an additional day at this time