Page 2 of 3

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:17 pm
by Venico
Why hasn't a vote been started? Isn't that Treize's job to create one?

And doesn't that mean he'll vote in his own acceptance...?

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:31 pm
by War Wombat
I don't know the rules for that

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:32 pm
by Vaculatestar
Venico has a point.

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:33 pm
by Zaolat
Venico BrightAxe wrote:Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:17 pmAnd doesn't that mean he'll vote in his own acceptance...?
I'm sure he'll vote present or abstain...

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:49 pm
by North East Somerset
If he's active here then ok I guess...

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:45 pm
by Vaculatestar
Doesn't appear to be active though.

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:10 am
by Zaolat
Vaculatestar wrote:Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:45 amDoesn't appear to be active though.
... He just joined the region again Vac. Use your brain power for once? K.

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:17 am
by Cormac
I move that we vote.

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:12 am
by Treize Dreizehn
I second.

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:12 am
by Charles Cerebella
Second