[Motion] Vote on Quad

Moderator: Pharaoh

User avatar
Venico
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Post by Venico »

Why hasn't a vote been started? Isn't that Treize's job to create one?

And doesn't that mean he'll vote in his own acceptance...?


~First Lord of Giza~

The Axe of Osiris
User avatar
War Wombat
Posts: 1761
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Post by War Wombat »

I don't know the rules for that
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"

-TAO


Spoiler


Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
User avatar
Vaculatestar
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: state secret

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Post by Vaculatestar »

Venico has a point.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
User avatar
Zaolat
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 am

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Post by Zaolat »

Venico BrightAxe wrote:Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:17 pmAnd doesn't that mean he'll vote in his own acceptance...?
I'm sure he'll vote present or abstain...
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus

Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet> :D
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
User avatar
North East Somerset
Posts: 590
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Post by North East Somerset »

If he's active here then ok I guess...
User avatar
Vaculatestar
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am
Location: state secret

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Post by Vaculatestar »

Doesn't appear to be active though.
"Revenge is not my purpose my friend. Victory is, you can have your revenge afterword." -Jack of Spades
Spoiler
Kingdom of Great Britain- Prince Royal, Lord of Parliament, First Lord of the Admiralty
The Kingdom of Kvatch- King
Den- Corporal
User avatar
Zaolat
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 am

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Post by Zaolat »

Vaculatestar wrote:Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:45 amDoesn't appear to be active though.
... He just joined the region again Vac. Use your brain power for once? K.
Zaolat
The First Pharaoh, Pharaoh Emeritus

Spoiler
Avakael wrote:If the UDL is an NGO, then the LKE is very clearly conducting a war on terrorism. Terrorism perpetuated by the United Defenders League, lead by a man who has shaped his organization to have a culture of wishing to wear tights, live in forests, and possibly even dress up as furries, something which only Todd McCloud may do. I believe this war, therefore, should not be a matter of raiding and defending. It's a matter of moral decency. Don't wear tights. Don't live in forests. Don't dress up and roleplay as animals. It's wrong, and the LKE is taking the initiative to exterminate this horrible organization.
<+Zaolat> you know I hear if a man eats lots of pineapples and it's juice good things happen
<+Xoriet> :D
<+Xoriet> Awesome
<@Venico> Sigged
<+Xoriet> VENICO
<+Zeorus> XD
<@Venico> Xoriet! <3
<+Xoriet> I meant Nox's Nether Faerie Dragon ;x;
<@Venico> Uh huh, Sure
<+Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing
<+Xoriet> ;x;
<+Xoriet> I hate you all
<@Venico> Nope
<@Venico> That's copyright
<@Venico> Night Father TM
<@Treize_Dreizehn> <Xoriet> I didn't even see Zao's thing <--- That's what she said.
<@Treize_Dreizehn> my work here is done
<@Venico> Did the pineapple improve it Xoriet?
<+Xoriet> Now I really hold deep loathing for all of you ={
User avatar
Cormac
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 am
Contact:

Honors

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Post by Cormac »

I move that we vote.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"Follow your arrow wherever it points." - Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"
Treize Dreizehn
Posts: 942
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Honors

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Post by Treize Dreizehn »

I second.
User avatar
Charles Cerebella
Posts: 623
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am

[Motion] Vote on Quad

Post by Charles Cerebella »

Second
Charles Cerebella

King of Albion :: Kaiser of TNI :: Jarl of Balder

Post Reply

Return to “Palace of the Deshret”