Osiris: Going Forward
Moderator: Pharaoh
- Severisen Montresor
- Resident

- Posts: 2432
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am
Osiris: Going Forward
Cormac, your words mean a lot to me. Thank you for your trust.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider
- War Wombat
- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am
Osiris: Going Forward
There are those who believe that you have not contributed enough to Osiris. How would you respond to such criticism?
"As a marsupial, you provide the insult"
-TAO

Former Titles:
-TAO

Spoiler

Former Titles:
Spoiler
Keeper of the Deshret
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
Vizier of Osiris
Scribe of Culture
Assistant Director of the Diplomatic Service of Osiris
Ambassador of Osiris to The North Pacific
Ambassador of Osiris to the South Pacific (possibly)
Member of the Balder Riksdag
- Severisen Montresor
- Resident

- Posts: 2432
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:00 am
Osiris: Going Forward
There are two ways I would respond:
1. I have been as active and contributed as much as many members of the region. I have laid out my plan above. I sacrificed WA mobility for the past 3 months despite being an active game player to ensure the safety of Osiris. This includes monitoring endorsement levels of all nations in Osiris on an ongoing basis.
2. I think, as a "new face," I can provide a spark to Osiris. If we keep doing what we have done in the past, we will keep getting the same results. It's time for a change.
1. I have been as active and contributed as much as many members of the region. I have laid out my plan above. I sacrificed WA mobility for the past 3 months despite being an active game player to ensure the safety of Osiris. This includes monitoring endorsement levels of all nations in Osiris on an ongoing basis.
2. I think, as a "new face," I can provide a spark to Osiris. If we keep doing what we have done in the past, we will keep getting the same results. It's time for a change.


Deshreti
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris
Former Guardian of the Atef
Former Marshal General of the Sekhmet Legion
Nomarch of Terenuthis
Lord of House Isaraider