Page 2 of 2

Appointment of the Scribe of Ptah

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:02 pm
by Asvars
What kind of food do you enjoy cooking?

Appointment of the Scribe of Ptah

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:03 am
by shetef
What spheres in NS are the rest of your family involved in?

Appointment of the Scribe of Ptah

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:03 am
by Flemingovia
My wife has a nation in a small UCR. she enjoys answering issues and developing her nation into the most hippy tree hugging nation she can.

My daughter is less active. She has a nation in one of the feeders, but only really logs on often enough to keep the nation out of Lazarus. She posts occasionally on their RMB, but does not get involved in the region.

My son used to raid with a well known brand of raider organisation. But he grew out of it. Now he is in one of the founderless regions using his WA nation to prevent it being raided. He posts fairly often on their RMB, but they do not have much of a forum life.

I have two other children who do not play.

I like to cook most cuisines. It trained in classic French, but a the moment I am cooking a lot of West Indian food, especially Escovitch, which is fish cooked with pickled vegetables. I have nearly got the recipe right.

Appointment of the Scribe of Ptah

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:04 am
by Flemingovia
actually... in the culture thingy I wonder if a food blog would be of interest? We have people from all round the world, and I for one would love to hear about what folks are eating.

yes, food is THAT important to me.

Appointment of the Scribe of Ptah

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:52 am
by Treize Dreizehn
Confirmation vote is up.

Appointment of the Scribe of Ptah

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:17 am
by Cormac
I think a food blog or something like that is a really good idea.

Appointment of the Scribe of Ptah

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:23 pm
by Charles Cerebella
Flemingovia wrote:Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:04 pmactually... in the culture thingy I wonder if a food blog would be of interest? We have people from all round the world, and I for one would love to hear about what folks are eating.

yes, food is THAT important to me.
I'm not much of a cook at all but I've seen recipe threads before where people have shared their favourite ones which have been quite successful.

Appointment of the Scribe of Ptah

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:24 pm
by Charles Cerebella
-ignore-